Article: Finally, Yasir Shah Is Part Of Shorr

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Yasir Shah

He'd earlier denied that he was doing the Sahara One show 'Shorr. Goongi Kankoo ki Bolti Kahani'. Yasir Shah, had shot for two days and then wasn't to be seen on the sets again. Back then, it was murmured that the UAE-based Pakistani actor was having issues with his visa, but as it turns out, Shah is very much a part of the Sahara One show.

A reliable source says, "Yasir is the male lead of the show. He plays the character Munjal, who is likely to marry Kankoo (Snigdha Srivastav). He'd shot for us for two episodes but that is all that was required of him then. Munjal was to make an entry into the show at a later stage. He'll be making his debut in the show, soon."

Yasir Shah also confirmed that he's doing the show before heading for his shot.

Munjal is said to make his entry in a day or two. Thus far, 'Shorr' hasn't had much to speak about. The channel and the producers will be hoping that Munjal not only gives voice to the deaf Kankoo, but also brings in the much needed TRPs.

-Mayur Lookhar /TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/598-finally-yasir-shah-is-part-of-shorr.html

This article is quite late, we've seen his entry in like the 2nd/3rd episode already..... Plus Kanko isn't Deaf, she can't speak.
Oh he's in the show, i will check it out.
Bc of Yasir Shah I will have to watch this show.
thx...yasir is the reason i am watching the show
thanx for sharing the article
thanxx 4 da article..😊