Anuuj Saawhney: What`s in a name?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Anuuj Saawhney: What's in a name?

Anuuj Saawhney has just added a 'u' and an 'a' to his name. "My name is now spelt as Anuuj Saawhney," he informs. Ask him if he had consulted a numerologist and Saawhney admits, "Yes, I did! Sanjay Jumani told me that my name added up to number 9 and that I belong to the water sign. So it would be beneficial for me to add another 'u' and another 'a' to my name." And it has indeed proved to be beneficial with Anuuj bagging two comedy films -Deepak Tijori's Tom, Dick and Harry and Girish Acharya's Brides Wanted. In fact, the latter has Anuuj paired with eight heroines. This is for the first time that the hero of the film has eight females has his co-stars. "Yes, you can say that the film is different in that sense. But as the name suggests it is about a guy who is looking for brides."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anuuj Saawhney: What`s in a name?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Y DO THSES GUYZ BELIEVE IN ALL THIS HMMMMMMMMMM

jasmin

IF-Rockerz

jasmin

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged
he's cute! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top