Aayi Saheb upto something?

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

When I saw Aayi Saheb and Naku listening to Dutta and Baaji's talk on Anna, the first thought that I had was, that all that drama that's gng to happen with Anna tomorrow, is Aayi Saheb behind it?.....and would Naku be blamed for it???? Reason being.....Lets assume that AS is BH....

When I saw Aayi Saheb looking at Naku angrily, and we know that apart from Baaji (whom I never wanna consider as BH), AS and Naku are the only one who heard their conversation about Anna.....Now, I think AS is taking Dutta purposely to the temple where Anna culd play his trick.....and she wuld blame this whole drama on Naku saying that Naku was the only one who knew where they were gng and what was Dutta's plan on tackling Anna....After all noone wuld doubt AS and Baaji...and Naku was the other one....so, Once AS saw Naku outside the room, overhearing Duttas convo, she had this brilliant idea, to take Dutta to the temple....and let Anna know the plan....and blame it on Naku......

Just a thought!!!

-DD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DD, I really don't want AS to be BH. May be she is angry by seeing Nakku there because she has still not completely believed her and does not wants her to be anywhere near her son.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Possible!! very possible i was thinking abt the same ... pooja ghar per bhi rakh sakti theen aai sahib...knowing that his enemies, are keeping an eye on all his activities, it was stupid of her to take him outside the house n put him n all his family in danger ..

i found that very strange n fishy...
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hm, but would she really take such a risk? Let's assume she is the BH, then would she really put Dutta in danger like this just to blame something on Naku? She is dependent on him afterall.

I took the look as a result of Kala's constant reminders of the betrayal and the effect it had on Dutta (risking his life more than usual).
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nelufar

DD, I really don't want AS to be BH. May be she is angry by seeing Nakku there because she has still not completely believed her and does not wants her to be anywhere near her son.

tu kon hosakta hai BH???? its cant be baaji, cant be kishor, Ab Aai sahib bhi nahi .. tu phir kon hia ?????? one thing i m sure abt that its someone from the house.. but WHO? πŸ˜•
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DD its quite possible..........bt y AS wanted to do dis..........even if she is d BH y she wanna kill DuttaπŸ˜•????????
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sara, I think sundar has something to do with the blast. Because when Nakku said that she is sure that Dutta is alive, his expression was 😲, how could that be possible? And when she gave her explanation he was further worried. I have strong doubt on him.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
@eva, betty: I know that the three witches dont want Dutta to die, bcoz they have just one agenda in mind, behind all the conspiracies and that is - MONEY!!! and the day Dutta dies, their luxurious life goes for a toss....After all, all that Dutta has earned, would start diminishing when noone wuld be there to increase the stock!!! So, Dutta being alive is a better option for them.....

but in BH's case, we still havent heard BH's feelings as to what is the reason behind BH's hatred for Dutta....Is it just money??? I somehow thing, its deeper than that.....I think it's Aayi Saheb and the reason she conspires against him is not bcoz of money (for tht she need not conspire, she wuld get it anyways), i think its bcoz she might hate Dutta's actual mom or has some history of hatred with Dutta's real lineage.....or she feels that Dutta shld be out of picture and only her children shld handle the whole show.....what I am trying to say here is that BH has deeper reason for hating Dutta.......and that reason is enough, to want him dead......Money cannot be the reason, as for Money, Dutta has to be alive!!!Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

tu kon hosakta hai BH???? its cant be baaji, cant be kishor, Ab Aai sahib bhi nahi .. tu phir kon hia ?????? one thing i m sure abt that its someone from the house.. but WHO? πŸ˜•

@Nelu, Sara: I have my doubts on AS and Kishore...and somehow, my vote goes to AS......If u want to know my personal choice, then I wuld want Kishore as I love Baji and AS.....but I feel CVs will make AS as the BH!!

oh!! and yes, sara, I am 100% sure, BH is from the family....after all Sups Mawali also said the same thng..."someone from this house".....Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Possible!! very possible i was thinking abt the same ... pooja ghar per bhi rakh sakti theen aai sahib...knowing that his enemies, are keeping an eye on all his activities, it was stupid of her to take him outside the house n put him n all his family in danger ..

i found that very strange n fishy...

In an instant, I found that scene where Aayi was looking at Naku angrily, very suspicious and fishy...It was an instant thought!!