Tere Liye

It's keeping me guessing a lot...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
ok so i've watched from the first episode and am not at all sure what the Onu-Taani relationship is.

but then Taani is also not sure as per yesterday's epi.... 

they were married off by parents..ok dads...and then life goes back to being best friends.

Onu's sister is the only one who asks a hundred and twenty questions while everyone else just gets on with life.

leaving aside the bloopers, I was confused today about Miss Meenakshi and Mr Padmanabhan...Mr Padmanabhan seems to be very at home at the school, is he also a teacher there?  and will Onu attend the wedding of his crush?

oh when Mr Padmanabhan was driving his fiance in car, Meena was crying cuz Onu's heart was broken and it was her fault.....and Mr P hands her a hanky and smiles. Confused 

somehow i dont think we have heard the end of Miss Meena!

plus Ananya (Onu's sis) is turning out to be a problem.....see how Onu's dad worried about her and went to the fish market with Taani's dad?....hmmm....this is serious. She's gonna end up a vamp.

and let's not forget the school girls who are eyeing Onu in school.....also future vamps?

lots of angles here already...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8chocopie21munam_13...Nikhita...Abray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's keeping me guessing a lot..." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiah.Angel

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
let TaAnu grow up....everything will get cleared

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
was referring to grown up Taani telling nurse that she's not quite sure what their rishta is....Smile

and Mr P seemed way too friendly and nice. Wink

-Riyal-

Goldie

-Riyal-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
no the teacher omly has a cameo. she was upset probably bec anurag was her fav student. its normal for a teacher to feel upset and console her student. and the guy probably taught in the same school as well. they both are  not going to return. their role was to develop taanus relationship and help them understand each other better.
 there are no vamps jn the show. regd their relationship its going to grow gradually as the sho progresses

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.