Members Lounge

Happy Early Bday Jasleen Di(bday on Dec 3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Ur welcum di. Happy Bday again. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Early Bday Jasleen Di(bday on Dec 3 (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Hey Jas!

First of all, like I told you before, I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lub your name. Jasleen!!!!!!!! It's sooooooooooo cute (I'm stealing it, I'll name my kid thatEmbarrassed).

Second, whenever I think of you, this really cute looking girl comes to my mind. You have made that image in my mind with your sweet and caring talks we had either via PM or MSN.

Below is a card on which I wanted to say something very special. Tell you how nice/sweet/caring/loving/understanding you are. But you see, me not good at poems. So I couldn't write on. But I found one, that kinda explains what I wanted to say. Hope you like it yaar!!!!!

Many Many Happy returns of the day yaar!!!!!!!!!

Lotssssssssssssss of lub,

PrinciBig smile

nish1

nish1

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   ; LOL

Do u know that I almost had a heart attack. I thought ur b'day was today and I was like oh my god I forgot my hottie's b'day and then I remember ur msn messsage "If anyone forgot my b'day they will get my cursh" LOL LOL so I was like nooooo LOL

Anyway Hottie Many Many Happy returns of the day and hope all ur wishes come true Hug

So hottie what are u planning to do tomorrow? Anything special Wink come on don't hide from me u know that Wink

Anyway Happy Birthday once again and take care

Nisha (ur u know)   Wink

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Hey Jas!

First of all, like I told you before, I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lub your name. Jasleen!!!!!!!! It's sooooooooooo cute (I'm stealing it, I'll name my kid thatEmbarrassed).

Second, whenever I think of you, this really cute looking girl comes to my mind. You have made that image in my mind with your sweet and caring talks we had either via PM or MSN.

Below is a card on which I wanted to say something very special. Tell you how nice/sweet/caring/loving/understanding you are. But you see, me not good at poems. So I couldn't write on. But I found one, that kinda explains what I wanted to say. Hope you like it yaar!!!!!

Many Many Happy returns of the day yaar!!!!!!!!!

Lotssssssssssssss of lub,

PrinciBig smile

awwwww princiii....yaar u made me emotional...a beatiful poem and too many nice commentsEmbarrassed .... i dont know if i deserve all dat tareef yaar...but you really made my day ... actually the first time i talked to u on msn..i cudnt even recognize u cuz of ur name rememberWink ... hehe...anyways... although i've only talked to u there a handful of times but i really admire u...cuz ur a really mature girl and sooo sweet and i wish you get the best in life ... because you are one person who truly deserves itSmile

and you can name ur daughter jasleen ... u know wat it means though ...hehe it means a person who is appreciated a lottttt and this person is just in his/her own world thinking of dat appreciationLOL ....lolz im not sure if dats wat it means but dats wat my grandma told me who had named meEmbarrassed

anyways thanks again princi....and i love the poem...no "if" no "but", no matter wat, our friendship will be strongHugHugHug

lubbbbbbbbbb ju,

jasleen

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nish1

Hottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   ; ; LOL

Do u know that I almost had a heart attack. I thought ur b'day was today and I was like oh my god I forgot my hottie's b'day and then I remember ur msn messsage "If anyone forgot my b'day they will get my cursh" LOL LOL so I was like nooooo LOL

Anyway Hottie Many Many Happy returns of the day and hope all ur wishes come true Hug

So hottie what are u planning to do tomorrow? Anything special Wink come on don't hide from me u know that Wink

Anyway Happy Birthday once again and take care

Nisha (ur u know)   Wink

sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... hehe

ya u wud have been cursed if u had forgotten my bday missy...how cud u forget ur hottie's bday

anyways...thanks soo much ... yes i do have something veryyyyy speciall planned...wanna know wat it is... my economics essay and exam preparationLOL ...sounds exciting doesnt itLOLLOL

i've already been up since like 2 in the morning doing it ... well at least i get to do my fav subject all dayLOL

thanks soo much again .... love uHug

take care,

jasleen ur hottieWink

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Jas,

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have a brilliant day and year ahead...

But could you not have chosen something more better than economics to study on your birthday.... in the evening, when you go partying, dont give your friends, some high fundu definition of some theory of demand and supply (thats the only theory of eco I learnt in college)....

Have a blast today!!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jasleen*

awww thanks for the wonderful wishes zainab!!Hug

Hug...lubya

cutemah

IF-Sizzlerz

cutemah

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged