Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">no need to get so hyper......i just clarified it frm one of the CVs whu is there in my frnd list in FB...and he says its a rumour...the old thngs wont be repeated agen and as star plus has come with RISHTA WAHI SOCH NAYI theme...we will get to see only NEW thngs in all serials....Big smile</font>
</div>
<div><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>so guys just chill......krishna is our hero...and will remain so.......*hmph*Smile</font>

thanks kaasshh............... this news gave me jitters................but now i m happy Big smile

i just lub krishna character and this negativity really worries me...........

Edited by nisha2010 - 23 June 2010 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyakasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D news of rape is true (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Dont you guys think that you mention something as heinous as Rape little bit too casually .. marital or not it is one of the most cruel crime anybody can commit against a Female

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786soapbubbleLove-u-all

TheMiaw000

TheMiaw000

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Noo.We have not confirmed yet..So relax..Krish will not do like that..He lub her a lottt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I just don't understand whenever there is a twist expected in the drama why do people come up with the ridiculous track of rape? This must be the 10th topic on rape since Baba's wedding and one is opened every month. Seriously r people running out of ideas  or what,  then pls leave that job to the cv's.

Kaash thank u for making it clear that no such track is on its way.

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 23 June 2010 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-kasturika_kashu

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
can never happen , dey just cannot keep repeating tracks nd dat marital rape thng was longgggg back n its finsh for evr wd krish once trying to rape her , it cannot take place a second ym coz now thngs r fine btw dem ....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top