Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@kaash: fatima is rite hun....its all rubbish...dont even think that it may b truee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D news of rape is true (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
CAN'T BELIEVE DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT A STUPID PREDICTION!!!!!!

Neha_angel

Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gizmo786

Groupbie

gizmo786

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged

It's happy days in the forum lately, kriya coming closer,everyone finding out what kind of crapbag angad is, and Krishna jii in rainHeart Yes still dazzled by krishna in rain scene yesterday, but back to topic.

Why why why bring up such nonsense topics as rape in the forum? First of all, this is not gonna hapeen. Second of all if every other month there will be a topic about rape, it gives misleading hints, that we might wanna see thatDead So NOOOOOO NOOOOO and nooooo nothing like that should happen in this serie, its not a ekta serial. Come on lets focus back on krishna peopleROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Please! why do people bring up these topics again and again?! Confused
OuchThe story has gone through this track - they wanted to talk about marital rape and they hinted at it because Krishna came close on two occasions but thank god he didn't do it. Why would the creatives GO BACK to that track which was over two months ago?

Also we know what tracks are coming up - the CVs of Pratigya take up one social issue at a time. They started with eve teasing, then they talked about forced abortions and also hinted at marital rape. Now they're loosely on the domestic violence and are going to the importance of education track. According to the story, elections are coming up, Kriya are going to live in Pratigya Niwas and later they will go back to Haveli because SS thinks it will help him - is sab mein rape track kahaan se aaya? Shocked Usse aage to khud Pearl Grey ko nahi pata hoga ke kya hone wala hai! LOLLOL

Please don't spread such rumours - it may be fun for you but it causes a lot of worry for others.Ouch
Bubble

kasturika_kashu

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
OMG, KRISHNAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhh!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i hope this news isn't true. but if it is, honestly, i would NOT be shocked!!! this is krishna after all. raping her, would NOT be out of his character. DeadAngry and he'll probably think he had every right to rape her cause he's her husband, and that its not rape at all. ughhhhhh!!!!! AngryAngry but again, i hope this isn't true though.

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
is it true? .....shocking Angry

i can't see him in this role.......

i'll surely quit watching this serial.....................

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
no need to get so hyper......i just clarified it frm one of the CVs whu is there in my frnd list in FB...and he says its a rumour...the old thngs wont be repeated agen and as star plus has come with RISHTA WAHI SOCH NAYI theme...we will get to see only NEW thngs in all serials....Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

so guys just chill......krishna is our hero...and will remain so.......*hmph*Smile

nisha2010

Post Reply New Post

Go to top