Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged

when we get past all our disgust,anger and scorn ...this news actually makes sense ....and I remember reading in HT  that Pratigya will be traumatized by marital rape...so  it could well be true ...and this could  provide the fuel to their breakup and  ultimate death of Krishna and the birth of a responsible,caring ,sensitive Krishna !!

Anyways, we can continue our speculation's and the CV's will continue with their task of providing Surprises,shocker's etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D news of rape is true (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratigyasweety

Groupbie

pratigyasweety

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
omg plzzzzzzzzzz cv's aisa mat karna.humara dil toot jayega.

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
oh no....plz dont show marital rape....krishna's character will be totally spoiled....what i like about him is that though he is rude, uneducated, uncultured....still his love for pratigya is genuine....in spite of belonging to a family where wives r treated like rags....he has never touched his wife widout her permission.
marital rape is complete no-no....but still i think pratigya is also to blame...she has never allowed him to come near her....i can understand that krishna is not her kind....but she shud recognise his love....and as for trusting her how can krishna trust her wen she refuses to love him even though he is doing everything he can to win her love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paaal--Hope--Abray

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
hey topic opener------plzzz stop believing in such rumours......without proof....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paaalAbray

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Guys..relax... I dont think anything like this will ever happen. As per the last episode.. Prat has come to noe of Krishnas innocence... n den... from the Sucksena house... when they will find both their daughters missing... I guess dey will also confront the truth to Krishna... n as it is that Krish had already beaten up Angad for eyeing Arushi... he will take no time to understand that this is yet another trap of angad... n he will b all the more angered that hez blackmailing them..badmouthing Pratigya and also had kidnapped her... n did all dose nonsense stupid things...
I seriously think..that the tract ahead will not have any stupid things.. rather it wud b the time for love to bloom. Hope ... Cvs are listenng... n dey sont cum up with anything stupid

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

hey topic opener------plzzz stop believing in such rumours......without proof....Smile

ritee.......Star

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
O plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stooooooooooooppppppppppppppppp ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt.........
donttttttttttttttttttttttttttt posssssssssssssssssttttttttt such crap

dey r showing promos of nayi soch.. n dey juz cant show smthng like dis

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I dnt thnk its true coz new promo se track kriya ky positive side pe hai plus wo doc article main pearl grey ne kaha tha k kriya goin togethr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top