Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
guys the news of prats marrital rape is true,thats what one of my freinds has seen on his facebook.he told me that angad will tell krishna that she has spend a night with him and after hearing this krishna will get furious and rape her.sooo all the kriya fans who are getting excitted for their 'millan' it's a huge disappointed for us.
                                         i just don't understand 'pearl grey',first she shows that he lubs her and now they are gonna show this stupid rape track.what kind of lub they are trying to show,if krishna don't belive her than what kind of lub it is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ride_It-sunlight-geesraj_ms_nasha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D news of rape is true" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
wait.....i dont believ this.....and please stop this rape news.....
i dont think it'll happen....it Cannot happen coz the concept of the show is how pratigya fights for women rights and in the tagline pratigya is a strong woman.....soo theres no point of her getting raped.....
i think its a rumour

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

passiflorachhaya007

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wud be the last day of mine watching pratigya..........SmileSmileSmileSmile let them see whu grabs their TRPs then.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

passiflorapaaal-sunlight-AbrayDua143

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I dont think something like this will ever happen... it will just ruin the character of Krishna and Pratigya. Am damn sure...dis wud never happen.

N asper the promos... the immediate next tract is Pratigya Niwas n dat Prat trying to teach Krish... I am sure that Krish gonna beat away Angad as soon as he cums to noe of that...

I sincerely hope that such a crap never takes place on a wonderful show like Pratigya

passiflorahalaachhaya007Abray

belalakhani2483

belalakhani2483

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i agreee to paaal

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wud be the last day of mine watching pratigya..........Smile let them see whu grabs their TRPs then.....

hey kaash think it logically......theres no point of pratigya get raped..
and pluss we havent got any confirmed news from SBS, SBB, TB etc abt the rape thing......
if the rape thing rlly happens....then we'll get to know thru interview or article na?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007kasturika_kashuiluvOriginals

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paaal

I dont think something like this will ever happen... it will just ruin the character of Krishna and Pratigya. Am damn sure...dis wud never happen.

N asper the promos... the immediate next tract is Pratigya Niwas n dat Prat trying to teach Krish... I am sure that Krish gonna beat away Angad as soon as he cums to noe of that...

I sincerely hope that such a crap never takes place on a wonderful show like Pratigya

totally agree wid u...Smile

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paaal

Exactly! we know for a fact that the next track is pratigya niwas. they even aired the promos after Pooja had her accident, which means they are going ahead with the track. I don't think they will go so far to establish Krishna's innocence (kidnap) just to ruin it all in the next instance. So IMO we caN RELAX.

sweetazsugarpaaalsoapbubblekasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top