Rang Badalti Odhani

Time 4 natasha 2 leave shaan?

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I knw many of u r not so excited 2 watch da song 'shayad yeh pyar hai'.I too ws wondering how can khanak let shaan come closer 2 her.Remember,when shaan held her hand and pushed her,she didn't lyk it.Den i thought maybe khanak is also drunk.Now u all will throw ur chappals on me but just think,what if shaan tells khanak 2 drink champagne and khanak drinks it.Both Shaan and khanak r drunk and thus shaan starts imagining khanak as tashu and khanak also doesn't stop him.Jst den natasha enters da house,sees both of dem lyk dis,misunderstands dem,breaks off her relationship wid shaan and leaves da house.πŸ˜ƒ

I feel jab tak natasha shaan ke ghar mein rahegi,tab tak shanak romance start nahi hogi.Dey hv 2 show her leaving da house if dey want shanak luv story 2 start.

I agree wid all of u,tashu is really getting more importance,it's asif shaan and tashu r da lead couple.Tashu has 2 leave da house and dis may be da way 2 get her out of da house.  
Edited by nainadabest - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dont through chappals @ me in white sari khanak is luking older dan shan.............she luks way betr when she wears dark coloured saris nd pin it up
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh well...anything to get shaan and khanak closer....but i somehow wish that it would happen even with the presence of natasha, b'cuz in that case, there wud b no doubt in anyones mind that shaan is with khanak b'cuz he truly loves her, and not b'cuz she's a rebound for tashu....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gauri92

oh well...anything to get shaan and khanak closer....but i somehow wish that it would happen even with the presence of natasha, b'cuz in that case, there wud b no doubt in anyones mind that shaan is with khanak b'cuz he truly loves her, and not b'cuz she's a rebound for tashu....

DittoπŸ˜ƒ
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hate rebounds πŸ˜” i just hope they dont show shan falling for khanak as a rebound (as a result of natasha leaving) i know it sounds almost impossible but i want shan to fall for khanak while natasha is still around (i know i sound mean)πŸ˜”
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

i hate rebounds πŸ˜” i just hope they dont show shan falling for khanak as a rebound (as a result of natasha leaving) i know it sounds almost impossible but i want shan to fall for khanak while natasha is still around (i know i sound mean)πŸ˜”

but jab tak natasha hogi,shaan will only think of her yaar.
rborocksss thumbnail
 absolutely i also want shaan to start liking khanak in tashu' s prescence but at the same time i would love to see khanak to develop some feelings for shaan  and not just be duty-bound.