Tere Liye

   

harshad in mental hospital because of another girl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

preet03

Groupbie

preet03

Joined: 22 August 2008

Posts: 148

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
OMG guys harshad is in the hospital because of another girl..

i saw this in the previous article
He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability. The search for the other girl is still on. The initial episodes will feature the kids," said a source.

so i was jus wondering if the search is going on why cant they bring HEER aka Aditi back i would love to seem them togather again or we could think which girl we want opposite him i say...

Neha bamb
Sanjeedha sheikh
Kritika kamra
poja bose
pallavi subash
yami gautam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsimTheSnowman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "harshad in mental hospital because of another girl" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Joined: 27 August 2008

Posts: 4857

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preet03

OMG guys harshad is in the hospital because of another girl..

i saw this in the previous article
He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability. The search for the other girl is still on. The initial episodes will feature the kids," said a source.

so i was jus wondering if the search is going on why cant they bring HEER aka Aditi back i would love to seem them togather again or we could think which girl we want opposite him i say...

Neha bamb
Sanjeedha sheikh
Kritika kamra
poja bose
pallavi subash
yami gautam

Please change your title from Harshad to Anuraag as its not Harshad in mental hospital but the character Anuraag will land up in Mental Hospital....It's not looking good ..Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiekanchinanireenasvKhaLidaHAymeesmiley20Innocent02Prachi..Pyari_ZahraSweet_KandyAbraymysticgoryfilmsneharaSandstone-Faith-music_l0ver036-vandy-mishti_17

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39312

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
May be he landed up in mental asylum because he could not figure out if he is basu or ganguly and the confusion made him loose his mental balance ROFLROFLROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerreenasvkripsy-Resham-smiley20Daffodilee--Anna--spicySugar..mysticgoryfilmsisomers-Faith-music_l0ver036-vandy-mishti_17

-Bee-

IF-Dazzler

-Bee-

Joined: 01 August 2007

Posts: 4396

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I still believe that he's in the mental hospital because of the reason he was writing on the walls - Mishti! Ladki wadki chodo, I think it's because noone would let him have his sweets in peace... Bechara Onu...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsysmiley20Prachi..XSilentPrayersXmusic_l0ver036

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34130

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i doubt if he's in mental hospital due to the other girl...
had that been the case.......anuuraag wouldn't have scribbled taani's name all over the place...
i feel he lost his sanity(if he has lost it..that is..)...its due to some accident.......not coz of any girl.......

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39312

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Even yesterday he was still holding the mithai ka dabba and look at his face closely ... he looked as if thinking "ye chup karey gi aur mujhey mithai khaney dey gi ya nahi"? ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanikripsyreenasvchaha_khanKhaLidaH-Bee-smiley20-Faith-Sandstonemusic_l0ver036

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Joined: 27 August 2008

Posts: 4857

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Even yesterday he was still holding the mithai ka dabba and look at his face closely ... he looked as if thinking "ye chup karey gi aur mujhey mithai khaney dey gi ya nahi"? ROFL


ROFL yea usse bardast nahi ho raha tha

preet03

Groupbie

preet03

Joined: 22 August 2008

Posts: 148

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i doubt if he's in mental hospital due to the other girl...
had that been the case.......anuuraag wouldn't have scribbled taani's name all over the place...
i feel he lost his sanity(if he has lost it..that is..)...its due to some accident.......not coz of any girl.......

but in the article of ekta kapoors it says another girl..and i dont think mishti is taani i think its the other girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

SunShine_A 772 51678 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm
By Alisha.
harshad ki tani

2 3 4

krishna24 28 2231 01 July 2010 at 11:11pm
By kuhu_cullen
Harshad Aur Anupriya Bane?

2 3 4 5 6 7

minuu 52 3975 26 June 2010 at 2:16am
By ..Amira..
oh harshad!

2 3

adiroykapur 16 996 22 June 2010 at 9:12pm
By -BabyCupid-
Harshad Ova here In Dis One..

2 3

-Vinisha- 21 1201 22 June 2010 at 1:23am
By blue-jen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.