Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hello people,

Sorry for making a post after a longgg time...been vry busy...but after watching yesterday's episode...wat can i say....couldnt resist myself....toh ek post to banta hai Smile

So Sid finally said those Three Magical Words which we ve been desperately waiting for...more than Riddhima also Tongue....You go Sid....You are the man! When he asks Ridhhima in the most adorable fashion - Will you be Mine...This song cropped up in my head...

If you were mine,
Everytime, you would be the one to make me feel alrite
day or nite
feel you close in my heart
If you were mine
yes its true
there will never be a day without your smile
take your time
baby i would feel so real if you were mine

hold me close into your arms, never let me down girl
feel the magic in the air, it's here
love is written on my face everytime you're near me
just be here and it's alrite, alrite

~rap~
every night n everyday
i need your love, its here to stay
just a day on my way
you gotta keep it in my mind
that life would be so fine,
oh baby if you would be mine

*chorus*

Since i've known you times have changed
Always lite around me
Cos u make my dreams come true
Just b4 i felt so sad
Now the hope is rising
With your love im gonna fly so high

~rap~
feel the magic in the air

Like my dreams it seems love is everywhere
You gotta keeo it in your mind
That love would make me shine
Oh baby if you would be mine

You see, this is wat makes Sid so special...He wants to do everything perfectly...woo riddhima in a perfect manner, give her the ring at a perfect time, do all the perfect things in the relationship...But then its Sid we r talkin bout - Our very adorably imperfect Sid! So when he sees tht no matter how much he tries to be perfect, its not working out, he realizes tht mayb its not meant to be perfect n he pops out the ring at the most unexpected time when ridhhima is at her Chudail best!

So it completely takes Ridhhima off guard - to see her cute doctor husband bending on one knee, popping tht one question which every girl dreams of hearing....and wat do we see? yes...another imperfect reaction!! Abb kya karen...these 2 imperfect ppl are so perfect for each other na LOL And she does wat she does best - Yeah, she runs! but this time not because she is confused or is not sure...this time she walks away coz she is sure! The sudden rush of emotions is too difficult to control and this happens to a lot of women especially those who are otherwise a control freak!

The FE scene was heavenly and i will make a post bout it after today's episode coz - Picture Abhi Baaki hai Mere Doston Wink....But till then, all i wanna say is - I wish i had someone like Sid in my life coz when there s someone as imperfect as Sid - Life becomes perfect! Sigh! Day Dreaming

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*hira_87fan10lulu99juisaathithikinny_ranvirmabelpunjabkudi98ginaclovebapu18princess1ShiningStar18mysterieux...Noorya...ANfan1000AnnaNAshleynyctophilia-Mayu-ssdtvgojanPerfangel5655norzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88_Divya_Rajiniliciousnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were Mine (SR)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
he is so not perfect which makes him perfect. That's Sid's essence. reminds me of badmash company logo. Doing all the wrong things the right way. ConfusedConfused wait does that make sense?....D'ohHe is trying to do the right things but doing them the wrong way.. so i guess it is opposite but at the end it turns out right. Big smile Phew. My brain has shut down for the day. 1 exam two papers.Unhappy I am surprised I can even type.

..I will shut up now Ermm

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 22 June 2010 at 10:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99rapunzel84

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

he is so not perfect which makes him perfect. That's Sid's essence. reminds me of badmash company logo. Doing all the wrong things the right way. ConfusedConfused wait does that make sense?....D'ohHe is trying to do the right things but doing them the wrong way.. so i guess it is opposite but at the end it turns out right. Big smile Phew. My brain has shut down for the day. 1 exam two papers.Unhappy I am surprised I can even type.

..I will shut up now Ermm

Lol LOL
All the best for ur papers Smile

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
hi

lovely post,,

yeah sid is really special and its always beautiful to see him do things for Rids in his way and style,

looking fowrad to your post on the FE Siddhima scene

norzar

Edited by norzar - 23 June 2010 at 6:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99

-Mayu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
unke unperectness main hi unki perfectness hai....yeah picture abhi baki hai...cant wait for tonight's episode...it's gonna rock for sure......and thanks rapz......for making a post.....so missing your posts.....:(:(:(...but now do keep making posts for me and all SR fans....request from me.....

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
rapunzel as always you have the gift of writing the most amazing posts on SR. Thankyou so much for giving us another wonderful post. And yes as I know everyone else is feeling the same I simply cannot wait to see what now takes place in Ridz mind as to the confession that has swept her off her feet and will rob her of her peaceful sleep. Sid has indeed layed his heart out to her now lets see what Mrs. Modi feels for her amazing husband. Please keep giving us your unbelievable analysis on SR. I so look forward to reading them.

punjabkudi98

Goldie

punjabkudi98

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
beautiful job it's really hard 2 get a man like Sid

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Ridz and Sid are perfect for each other, two imperfect ppl but to each other are perfect

Sid said it all, being with Ridz is what is perfect for him, and how long he has waited and didnt even know it could be possible for it to happen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top