Members Lounge

India-Forums

Royalty Income

NickyS Newbie
NickyS
NickyS

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,
We all are dreamers. But based on our income, we always cut off many of our dreams. and try to be happy with the little money we have. Has anybody ever thought that if we would have got some royalty income life long, we would have enjoyed like anything. Yes, friends there is a way. it is full proved. Many people have done. They were ordinary people just like us, but now millionaires. If anybody interested, please mail me at niki_sah@yahoo.com. I am located in India, I request all who are in India to contact first. We will contact with overseas people later.

Thanks & Regards,
Nicky

Sparkling_Star Goldie
Sparkling_Star
Sparkling_Star

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
you and millionaireLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
tell a better lie

royal income for life (yeah right)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
NickyS Newbie
NickyS
NickyS

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hi,
It is not a joke. It is true. Can you e-mail me at the id given, I will give you the details. Which city you belong to?

Thanks & Regards,

UDman Goldie
UDman
UDman

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
^ I enjoy a good joke every now and then. Thank you NickyS, you made me smile.

What company does this? Please let me know, and direct me to their website. If you don't reply with this information, then you neither have any money, nor do you know what you are doing. Thanks! 
NickyS Newbie
NickyS
NickyS

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hi UDman,
I seen many people who have earned good money thru this and have houses around the world. But yes, nothing comes free. Sorry, I can not give the details here (pls. mail me with your details). One day I also rejected laughing at it, but now I see people making profit out of it. and enjoying life like anything. And we in mere jobs, working day and night away from the family.

Thanks & Regards,
Sparkling_Star Goldie
Sparkling_Star
Sparkling_Star

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NickyS

Hi UDman,
I seen many people who have earned good money thru this and have houses around the world. But yes, nothing comes free. Sorry, I can not give the details here (pls. mail me with your details). One day I also rejected laughing at it, but now I see people making profit out of it. and enjoying life like anything. And we in mere jobs, working day and night away from the family.

Thanks & Regards,

bullllllshitLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

burgerchaap

UDman Goldie
UDman
UDman

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Well, Nick, if the company was real then there is no problem in giving its website. Thus, you have confirnmed that you don't have any money and do not know what you are doing. Good job.
NickyS Newbie
NickyS
NickyS

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
The company is Amway. The policy is simple. You use the product and if satisfied can recommend others. Earn money working part time.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top