Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

How stupid do they think we are? (Page 3)

Mightymouse Groupbie
Mightymouse
Mightymouse

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

What do these CV's think of us..........??? LOL We are not dumb..............First of all today's episode was sooooooo heart wrenching........All I wanted to do was go and tell Ahem to shut up and listen to her for a second.  Anyways, what I am talking is about the stupidity some of these soap actors are under and think that their viewers are under the same stupidity. No we are not. Why didn't Ahem for a second stop and think that obviously she is showing me this letter with confidence so she must reallly not know how to read, and if she doesn't know how to read then she doesn't know how to write,  thus she isn't lieing about her being uneducated, hence WHO ACTUALLY WROTE THIS LETTER AND SENT IT TO GOPI AND WHY!!!???? HE DIDN'T WRITE IT SO THEN WHO DID????  DID THAT QUESTION NOT POP UP IN HIS PEA SIZE BRAIN!!!!  He should have also realized that his mother was the one that choose Gopi and he didn't care to question his mom's choice, so did he even think that HIS MOTHER ACTUALLY MIGHT KNOW SHE IS UNEDUCATED, you EDUCATED FOOL!!! And one more thing............WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE BUY THE NECKLACE AND THEN SAY YOUR THE ONE THAT GOT IF FOR ME AS A PRESENT, IF IN FACT SHE DID BUY IT....she could have gave any other excuse....like she didn't know it was that expensive or Mom wanted me to look the best so I got it......or something..but why would she say you are the one that got if she infact was trying to hide the truth.....there were just so many unopen topic and question that needed to be expressed.........but Gopi just stood their with "Lekin, meine, per, Aap, meri baat"..............by then the whole katha was over and she was left standing..................both were idiots in my opinion! Ouch 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I hope cvs seees this! I em really tired of cvs underestimating an audiences everyday knowledge! And stars tag line now is "rishta wohi soch nai" .... I dont see any new soch here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ek_sweetladkismiley20

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mightymouse

Originally posted by taral83

What do these CV's think of us..........??? LOL We are not dumb..............First of all today's episode was sooooooo heart wrenching........All I wanted to do was go and tell Ahem to shut up and listen to her for a second.  Anyways, what I am talking is about the stupidity some of these soap actors are under and think that their viewers are under the same stupidity. No we are not. Why didn't Ahem for a second stop and think that obviously she is showing me this letter with confidence so she must reallly not know how to read, and if she doesn't know how to read then she doesn't know how to write,  thus she isn't lieing about her being uneducated, hence WHO ACTUALLY WROTE THIS LETTER AND SENT IT TO GOPI AND WHY!!!???? HE DIDN'T WRITE IT SO THEN WHO DID????  DID THAT QUESTION NOT POP UP IN HIS PEA SIZE BRAIN!!!!  He should have also realized that his mother was the one that choose Gopi and he didn't care to question his mom's choice, so did he even think that HIS MOTHER ACTUALLY MIGHT KNOW SHE IS UNEDUCATED, you EDUCATED FOOL!!! And one more thing............WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE BUY THE NECKLACE AND THEN SAY YOUR THE ONE THAT GOT IF FOR ME AS A PRESENT, IF IN FACT SHE DID BUY IT....she could have gave any other excuse....like she didn't know it was that expensive or Mom wanted me to look the best so I got it......or something..but why would she say you are the one that got if she infact was trying to hide the truth.....there were just so many unopen topic and question that needed to be expressed.........but Gopi just stood their with "Lekin, meine, per, Aap, meri baat"..............by then the whole katha was over and she was left standing..................both were idiots in my opinion! Ouch 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I hope cvs seees this! I em really tired of cvs underestimating an audiences everyday knowledge! And stars tag line now is "rishta wohi soch nai" .... I dont see any new soch here!

u are a 100% correct.........what new soch???????? I see no new thinking here.......same old.....orphan girl innocent and uneducated.........longing for love...........tortured by people and family.............its disgusting now...................
bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@taral3

Nd next m sure he is like a coconut, rough tough frm outside bt soft heartd. Til nw only 1 side of his character has been shown we hv to just w8 n watch to knw how the soft heartd ahem treat gopi.

totally agree. we are all waiting for soft hearted ahem modi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
yup,
Ahem Soft Modi in front of Gopi Ahem Modi
kya najara hoga Day Dreaming
siddiqua Senior Member
siddiqua
siddiqua

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i think at present ahem is not thinking abt who has written the letter ............he is actually not ready to accept the fact tat his wife is uneducated
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

i think at present ahem is not thinking abt who has written the letter ............he is actually not ready to accept the fact tat his wife is uneducated

exactly...he is not thinking  anything beyond his wife is uneducated.....
but he has to as...there many other truths also lying in that Modi bhawan....so he should start using his brain and get those things out ASAP...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index