Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How stupid do they think we are? - Page 2

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

m again here.....sorry taral for not agreeing with u earlier in my reply...as i dint watch the whole epi till that time....
but now when i hv watched it completely.....Ahem and his reactions and actions towards Gopi can not be justified at any cost....
He got the truth abt Gopi being uneducated very much during the convo but b4 that also he was just going on...going on....torturing Gopi by his rude and hurting words....

did he has all the rights to hurt whom so ever he wanted to...just becoz he is Ahem Modi.........
he dint Gopi speak a word....and then that Slap....how could he do that.....to wife....are leave wife...
A Man should not raise hand to a Woman whether its Sister, Daughter, Wife or any one else.......

And this shows the weskness in Ahem's character,,,,he is Full To Kaan Ka Kacha,.......

and now When the truth will be out..the complete truth abd Koki ka drama...I want Ahem to Knee Down and to ask Sorry to Gopi....

you understand my pain now..........................I know that Ahem will change..........he is not meant to be a negative character....................but his attitude and rudeness in yesterday's scene was so heart wrenching..............I was actually crying because Gopi seemed so helpless.........was not given a chance to speak, explain nothing....................I understand he was mad.......but the idiot never thought once that who sent her that letter and why.......because he didn't................that in itself should have raised all the red flags in his head............I can't wait to watch today's episode and see what Hetal does and how she handles it. I SWARE IF THEY JUST BRUSH OF AHEM SLAPPING GOPI LIKE IT IS NOTHING.....................that will be a insult to all females.............I hope that for once Hetal does stand up for what is right and truly shows her status as a "badi bahu" to Kokila!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: taral83

you understand my pain now..........................I know that Ahem will change..........he is not meant to be a negative character....................but his attitude and rudeness in yesterday's scene was so heart wrenching..............I was actually crying because Gopi seemed so helpless.........was not given a chance to speak, explain nothing....................I understand he was mad.......but the idiot never thought once that who sent her that letter and why.......because he didn't................that in itself should have raised all the red flags in his head............I can't wait to watch today's episode and see what Hetal does and how she handles it. I SWARE IF THEY JUST BRUSH OF AHEM SLAPPING GOPI LIKE IT IS NOTHING.....................that will be a insult to all females.............I hope that for once Hetal does stand up for what is right and truly shows her status as a "badi bahu" to Kokila!

ya dear I can completely understand ur pain....gopi's pain...and also got hurt by that scene....esp Gopi's Helplessness in front of Ahem's Words.....
and then it was really heart wrenching seeing her sobbing all the way......and ahem never bothered to think abt whats going on with that poor gal.....

and Hetal will be the Savor for Gopi m sure..
now m watching the epi.........

Telly_Addict thumbnail
I too know that Ahem is not a Negative Character....but he is lacking in terms of feelings, understanding and patience...... he is just portrayed as a person who has no time to think abt anyone else except his Koki Ma and his business......
and this makes him weak but not negative....and the day he will get the transformation from this to A More Understanding, Person who tries to go beyond what is showing to him..only then the real story will begin.....that how he will get his mom to the right place rather than always blaming Gopi for all the things......
ek_sweetladki thumbnail

I totally agree............Kokila is going to say "didn' t I tell you to keep my son happy, and if you  don't keep my son happy, I will make your life horrible"..................that is exactly what will happen even though the reason behind Ahem's unhappiness is KOKILA herself!!!! 😡..............but she can never be wrong..............so the blame will go on Gopi..............One question I think I missed this part.......Does Hetal also know that Gopi is uneducated???..........because after the wedding when they had to sing a part of the Ramayan, Hetal and Kokila both gave a look like a nervous look, like they knew she was uneducated and didn't know how to read. So even if Kokila doesn't say that she knew before hand, I have a hope that Hetal will speak up..................I SO PRAY TO GOD THAT SHE DOES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hetal does know Gopi is uneducated because Rashi taught her to say Thank you in english as in (You are a fool) and Gopi said that on the dinning table before the wedding and Hetal heard it and told Kokila that Ahem doesn't even like servants that are uneducated how will he like if his wife is uneducated...and Kokila as usual just shut her up saying that Ahem is her son and she knows him the best and it will be all okay. So hetal does know she tried to object but as usual Kokila just did what she wanted to do even if its wrong!
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree............Kokila is going to say "didn' t I tell you to keep my son happy, and if you  don't keep my son happy, I will make your life horrible"..................that is exactly what will happen even though the reason behind Ahem's unhappiness is KOKILA herself!!!! 😡..............but she can never be wrong..............so the blame will go on Gopi..............One question I think I missed this part.......Does Hetal also know that Gopi is uneducated???..........because after the wedding when they had to sing a part of the Ramayan, Hetal and Kokila both gave a look like a nervous look, like they knew she was uneducated and didn't know how to read. So even if Kokila doesn't say that she knew before hand, I have a hope that Hetal will speak up..................I SO PRAY TO GOD THAT SHE DOES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah hetal knows gopi is uneducated and she told kokila before the marriage to tell ahem cos it won't be good if he finds out afterwards but as usaul kokila told her to mind her own business cos this was about 'mera dikra ahem'....
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
this is show is getting repetitive 🤢
sick of seeing gopi cry and cry and cry
Mightymouse thumbnail

What do these CV's think of us..........??? 😆 We are not dumb..............First of all today's episode was sooooooo heart wrenching........All I wanted to do was go and tell Ahem to shut up and listen to her for a second.  Anyways, what I am talking is about the stupidity some of these soap actors are under and think that their viewers are under the same stupidity. No we are not. Why didn't Ahem for a second stop and think that obviously she is showing me this letter with confidence so she must reallly not know how to read, and if she doesn't know how to read then she doesn't know how to write,  thus she isn't lieing about her being uneducated, hence WHO ACTUALLY WROTE THIS LETTER AND SENT IT TO GOPI AND WHY!!!???? HE DIDN'T WRITE IT SO THEN WHO DID????  DID THAT QUESTION NOT POP UP IN HIS PEA SIZE BRAIN!!!!  He should have also realized that his mother was the one that choose Gopi and he didn't care to question his mom's choice, so did he even think that HIS MOTHER ACTUALLY MIGHT KNOW SHE IS UNEDUCATED, you EDUCATED FOOL!!! And one more thing............WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE BUY THE NECKLACE AND THEN SAY YOUR THE ONE THAT GOT IF FOR ME AS A PRESENT, IF IN FACT SHE DID BUY IT....she could have gave any other excuse....like she didn't know it was that expensive or Mom wanted me to look the best so I got it......or something..but why would she say you are the one that got if she infact was trying to hide the truth.....there were just so many unopen topic and question that needed to be expressed.........but Gopi just stood their with "Lekin, meine, per, Aap, meri baat"..............by then the whole katha was over and she was left standing..................both were idiots in my opinion!  

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope cvs seees this! I em really tired of cvs underestimating an audiences everyday knowledge! And stars tag line now is "rishta wohi soch nai" .... I dont see any new soch here!

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mightymouse

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope cvs seees this! I em really tired of cvs underestimating an audiences everyday knowledge! And stars tag line now is "rishta wohi soch nai" .... I dont see any new soch here!

u are a 100% correct.........what new soch???????? I see no new thinking here.......same old.....orphan girl innocent and uneducated.........longing for love...........tortured by people and family.............its disgusting now...................
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@taral3

Nd next m sure he is like a coconut, rough tough frm outside bt soft heartd. Til nw only 1 side of his character has been shown we hv to just w8 n watch to knw how the soft heartd ahem treat gopi.

totally agree. we are all waiting for soft hearted ahem modi.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
yup,
Ahem Soft Modi in front of Gopi Ahem Modi
kya najara hoga 😍