Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
What do these CV's think of us..........??? LOL We are not dumb..............First of all today's episode was sooooooo heart wrenching........All I wanted to do was go and tell Ahem to shut up and listen to her for a second.  Anyways, what I am talking is about the stupidity some of these soap actors are under and think that their viewers are under the same stupidity. No we are not. Why didn't Ahem for a second stop and think that obviously she is showing me this letter with confidence so she must reallly not know how to read, and if she doesn't know how to read then she doesn't know how to write,  thus she isn't lieing about her being uneducated, hence WHO ACTUALLY WROTE THIS LETTER AND SENT IT TO GOPI AND WHY!!!???? HE DIDN'T WRITE IT SO THEN WHO DID????  DID THAT QUESTION NOT POP UP IN HIS PEA SIZE BRAIN!!!!  He should have also realized that his mother was the one that choose Gopi and he didn't care to question his mom's choice, so did he even think that HIS MOTHER ACTUALLY MIGHT KNOW SHE IS UNEDUCATED, you EDUCATED FOOL!!! And one more thing............WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE BUY THE NECKLACE AND THEN SAY YOUR THE ONE THAT GOT IF FOR ME AS A PRESENT, IF IN FACT SHE DID BUY IT....she could have gave any other excuse....like she didn't know it was that expensive or Mom wanted me to look the best so I got it......or something..but why would she say you are the one that got if she infact was trying to hide the truth.....there were just so many unopen topic and question that needed to be expressed.........but Gopi just stood their with "Lekin, meine, per, Aap, meri baat"..............by then the whole katha was over and she was left standing..................both were idiots in my opinion! Ouch 

Edited by taral83 - 22 June 2010 at 7:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstar47Mightymouseaddicted2dramasrasika-akaShaek_sweetladkinayhajnandu90..anisha..SANARHAANCarrotCakesmiley20sparikh-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How stupid do they think we are?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@taral3
lovely description of ahem's ahemkari (proudy) character bt i would say the way he reacted was nt justified bt its natural for him to do that as we all knw how short tempered he is n gussa ache khaase insan ki akal par parda daal deta hai fir ye to tv character hai, cvs ke chess board ka pawn.

Nd next m sure he is like a coconut, rough tough frm outside bt soft heartd. Til nw only 1 side of his character has been shown we hv to just w8 n watch to knw how the soft heartd ahem treat gopi.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@taral3
lovely description of ahem's ahemkari (proudy) character bt i would say the way he reacted was nt justified bt its natural for him to do that as we all knw how short tempered he is n gussa ache khaase insan ki akal par parda daal deta hai fir ye to tv character hai, cvs ke chess board ka pawn.

Nd next m sure he is like a coconut, rough tough frm outside bt soft heartd. Til nw only 1 side of his character has been shown we hv to just w8 n watch to knw how the soft heartd ahem treat gopi.

i agree totally with you.................but regardless of how angry he is........he himself should know that I did not write this letter...and Gopi is saying she is uneducated so who wrote this letter under my name.........that single thought never came in the heated moment. Gopi didn't even think of it!........i don't know....I know anger can make a person lash out and not think properly......but to me I just found that stupid..........not to raise that question......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
hmmmm...thats stupid for sure...m also not doubting that...
but m just thinking this way.....when he heard that Gopi is Uneducated....after that Doors of his mind gets closed completely that nothing else will go or come outside from at that moment...

but when he will be alone thinking again what all happened calmly and without being stick to his all anger and hate for Gopi.....he will pakka use his brain and the truth will be out.....
Just my POV.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005smiley20

rani712

Goldie

rani712

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
this soap is STUPID.. makes NO SENSE.. n GOPI never says anything!! LIKE WTHHH
like... ppl just say what they have to say n LEAVE!!!
WTH

I think gopi should leave...n then comeback in a new avataar n make ahem fall in love with her :D

Uzma005sajnie

rani712

Goldie

rani712

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
And yeaa gopi is the main charater of the show.. but i DISLIKE HER THE most.. she says nothing about anything!!!!
liek the haar story.. she couldnt say RASHI asked for it! .. n like when AHEM asked her why are you wearing all these jewellery  ... she couldnt say... that KOKILA told her to wear it for 24 hours!!!
likee this way everyone dislikes her.. even i do..

I hate her character!!! there is some self respect!
she is like a MAID!!!!!
stupid SHOW...

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@taral3

i agree totally with you.................but regardless of how angry he is........he himself should know that I did not write this letter...and Gopi is saying she is uneducated so who wrote this letter under my name.........that single thought never came in the heated moment. Gopi didn't even think of it!........i don't know....I know anger can make a person lash out and not think properly......but to me I just found that stupid..........not to raise that question......

@ bold...totaly agree didn't he even realsie that its not his handwriting?Confused and if gopi doesn't knw how to read then who told her that he had written i like you and want to marry you?.....
can't beileve he slapped her that hard that she had a bruise on her cheek!Shocked..... kokila is gona think that gopi probs did something and will support ahem.

smiley20sajnie

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Great topic!

I was thinking the same exact thing while watching the episode...I was thinking to myself on how can such a so called "Smart" person miss the fact that if he believes Gopi can't read or write than how does she have this letter and how can she order the necklace (when she can't read the newspaper where the necklace was advertized!!) I wanted to get in the screen and wanted to smack Aham a bit (how can he hit a women???) Has his mother not taught him any values--it definately seems that way!!

I thought he was going to forget Anita and move forward as Gopi was trying hard but he acted as the most indicent human being. If he doesnt like Gopi that does not give him the right to hurt her feelings as she is a person as well and definately does not give him the right to slap her!!

Gopi better get strong after this incident and she needs to just ignore Ahem and let him do whatever because she is the nice person and sooner or later Ahem is got to realize this (even when he is the stupidest man alive--eventually he will realize his mom and sister are the evil ones!!).

Kinjal needs to be taught a lesson she is super hideous and with her retarted expressions she look even uglier and I just hope there is much worst chaos in her life that leads to realize the niceness of Gopi and I hope its too late for her and she suffers more than Gopi for her evil ways.

--Just my opnion so do not take it personally--

smiley20sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.