Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mayurrocks

<font color="#330066">OMG!! I never knew Nissar Parvej was the Director of Geet!!! Now I'm seriosuly worried!! ๐Ÿค”awww i hear u but as far as im aware DMG started going down the drain after losing much of the content and after change of direction as well...so until he was directing, it wasnt so bad!I mean DMG's fate, the same things being repeated again and again..and the show had started off very well initially!! I sincerely hope Geet never reaches close to DMG's fate!! ohhhh yes fingers n toes n everything else tht can b crossed lol

</div>

But seriously, the pace of this show, the actors, Maan Khurana ,Dev,Geet and how can I forget our sweet Daadi!! All are way too brilliant in portraying emotions! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

<div>

And guys, the bg score credit goes to Raju Singh again!! He has given bgs like Asmaani,Ishq Leta, Kya hua yeh and all MJHT romanitc bgs.. Maahi is one of his master-pieces!! AWESOME TRACK!!

oh thnx so much 4 bringing tht to everyones attention!i did not know this...the more credit given to the creative team the better

This show has got me addicted! I closed my eyes yesterday and could see only Maneet closer in black and white!!ahahaha i dont blame u if black n white r ur new fave colours๐Ÿ˜‰ </font>

S_Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: connectedhearts

oh wow
very well said
Geet is a wicked show
love your post
three cheers for the director๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
thanks for creating magic on the show๐Ÿค—

thnnnnxxx connectedhearts, both for liking the post and for recognising where credit is due!
S_Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldude10

OMG. DMG's director? okay now i'm worried! like in dmg everything is ruined! they changed the elad couples/replacements/storyline bla bla bla! i hope they don';t do the same with geeet! i'll die if they do ๐Ÿ˜”

oh dear i SO did NOT mean to put this fear in everyones head (sorrrrryy) but like i said earlier as far as i am aware he is no longer the director for DMG and hasn't been for a long while...specially not while all the rubbish tht has been happening in tht show was aired. hope tht makes u feel better... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
True!!!
I too noticed that!
But again as there he is the series director
Dun know what that means
But he is doing n has done awesome work!!!
S_Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Lali

<font color="#000066">yeh now i see why geet n dmg is so likable to watch frm all the shows out there... n true really after at a certain point dmg went down hill n i think thats when the directors of the show changed.. n now geet another superb show! i didnt knew who was the direactor n now that i know i really want to thank him for giving us DMG for it's beginning days n now geet im really happy to hear this! </font>

<font color="#000066">Thank u soo much Nissar n we hope u wont leave geet please we want u! n yeh we dont want geet to have the same fate like dmg! Thanks! </font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#000066">ps any1 know his email addy or FB so we can send him mails appriciating his work.. obviously he wont come here to see them... </font>

thnx so much for commenting lali (is tht ur name?)
ure the first person to take this to the next level and really appreciate the directors work...ure right both shows work bcuz of their 'likability' (i dont even think thts a word but i liked the context u put it in so ill use it   ๐Ÿ˜† )

hmmm im not sure HOW we can let him know...any ideas?unless it is to the channels official email??wht do u think? ๐Ÿค”
S_Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

True!!!
I too noticed that!
But again as there he is the series director
Dun know what that means
But he is doing n has done awesome work!!!

Hey sweet_ashum...

i think tht means he is the overall director of the series(the show) and possibly each daily episode is directed by a different person...