Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Disclaimer: Siddhima post!

Ok I so should be a sleep instead I am here writing this post because well I can't get over today's episode.

Firstly if a Siddhant Modi exists I want him, no one can be a Siddhant Modi, he gives off simplicity and that I can't stop loving about him, he does everything from the heart and that is that whether it is defending someone he barely knows or if it is revealing his feelings. He simply proposed, he had no idea what he was doing all he knew was he wanted her to know how he feels and he done exactly that he went down on his knees and laid his soul bare, he said I have loved you the most, you made me realise what love is,  it was beautiful so heartfelt.  She was left speechless as would many, he wanted her but she was scared he had so simply put his heart out and she couldn't react she couldn't show him how she feels because she has been let down before and it scares her.

The next scene in the FE, everyone has had an issue with the FE, but for me it was the perfect spot because it left no way out for Riddhima, she has to face her feelings in there because anywhere else she has room to move away from Sid but in the FE she can only go down to a certain point before he corners her questions her. This is not the first time we have seen Sid like this but him being in there  and what he said was so raw, something that needed to be done.

Everything Sid said you knew he meant it and when he said main aaj tumse tumko maang raha hoon. I don't know how Riddhima was standing, she had heard everything she knew he had the happiness she had been looking for but reality has always hurt and she is scared, and watching Riddhima this is what I thought today I watched the episode and the only thing that came to my mind was a one of my favourite songs Tears and Rain by James Blunt but it just explained Riddhima in a nut shell, here feelings were totally explained in this song. (Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoF9GQPopxM)

In the FE when Sid said I can't explain I cannot explain how much I love you, it is so true because what they have is more than love, yes he loves her and wants to be with her, but Siddhima's connection is so strong, destiny brought them together and has left such a huge imprint on them and without each other they will always be incomplete because they are so deeply connected.

Today Siddhima, surprised me so much, made me fall in love with them even more, from their simplicity to their confusion, to their confession they have been brilliant as much as Riddhima was holding up her defences Sid was just as strongly breaking them, he wants her and the only way he would have backed away was if he knew she didn't feel anything but he knows she loves him and the only way he is leaving that FE is by making her his, for this lifetime because it is the only one that matters.

JeRan are just fabulous and I know they will give the rest of this scene justice. 

Edited by nikita_88 - 22 June 2010 at 6:47pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10anamikamundonprincess_12_29krish2000hira_87chown001jeranaddictedlulu99Selena-Sharmacoasta_70Neha_SkripsyathithikasucrazyLuV_MiLeSrapunzel84ekthatigerpunjabkudi98supercool3JATINTHAKKAREmAshginacarp04srockslovebapu18ChristLoveraishu_25mysterieuxrosette80ShiningStar18ANfan1000prejudicednami2811sajni786ssdtvgojananju101Leenasmgpatakhaguddiromiosugar1shamilnyctophilia-Mayu-NymeriamonarLennieTheBlackJaguarmishti_17-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima: Tears and Rain" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Nikzz who else hate FE more than me Embarrassed... and at first when I saw him dragging her to FE I was like WTH.. but I forgot... its Siddhant Modi, he is different, i loved the way he delicately treated his lady.. and how swiftly he broke each and every defense of  Riddhima Modi with his truthfulness and gentle touch...
her all possible effort to keep it intact went in vain with each word he said.

and no breeze-effect could have made this scene more beautiful than the simplicity of Siddhima, the gentleness of their love and gracefulness of their touch..

great post nikzz Big smile.. but where is ur trademark Wink

Edited by monar - 22 June 2010 at 7:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonlulu99athithirapunzel84kasucrazyJATINTHAKKARShiningStar18nyctophiliaromiosugar1nikita_88-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

punjabkudi98

Goldie

punjabkudi98

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
beautiful post they each other alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
SIDDHIMA 4 EVER Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyromiosugar1monarnikita_88

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
One word------DITTO!LOL

Ummm....what else could I say?! niknak, you've said it all partner!ROFL and left nothing for me to say..errr writeErmmROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazymonarshamilromiosugar1nikita_88

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Totally agree! beautiful post...and if only there was a man like Sid Modi, who will keep chasing his wife no matter what, coz people tend to give up preety easily nowadays..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazynikita_88

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
beautiful meri jaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazynikita_88

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
you make me love the FE lolLOL

but i totally agree with your post.

It's too early for me to be asking for a Siddhant Modi LOL but he's flawed, he's perfect.
his honest attitude and simplicity makes me adore him soo much.
I luv the fact that he made up his mind and actualli went for it. As far as Sid knows, he may get a yes or no from Riddhima, but he didn't have that in his mind. It was just the two of them there and his heart beating so fast at that moment. The feelings he poured out today had been stuck in him for a while. He'd want to say it but something always stopped him.
 Today, he fought against that something and we got this nice confession.

I also agree that Ridz was scared. She's been through a lot already. I mean there had been soo many decisions and choices she had to make. Some were successful while others backfired. So being in her spot, any girl would be scared to make that first move again. She was getting over everything that happened, and was starting fresh again. Obviously, she wouldn't want to rush without having any support.

But now she knows that she did have a shoulder to lean on the whole time. It was none other than her husband, Siddhant Modi's. Embarrassed

I was all excited about the precap yesterday and when I saw the episode today it was much more than I expected. Totally left me speechless

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99athithimonarnikita_88

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Niks.............Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top