Siddhima Chimerical Confessions

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys, okay so this my interpretation on Sid & Ridzy's views, based on today's epi seriously? Watching today's epi I am what can only be described as on a hype, so I shall try and portray the characters inner thoughts as best I can, sorry for any mistakes, and as I've said before thank you to all friends for the support and love you've given me, it helps to know fellow fans can come together for our jodi. Again if this post isn't your taste feel free to click off, && again no bashing please, If you bash you'll be reported, simple as that. thanks.

Sid:

Ridzy, what am I to say? There have been numerous thoughts spiralling through my mind, I was so sure that presenting the ring to you today would help to disperse you anger, I was so excited to show you it, and was craving to see that glamorous smile of yours spring to life upon viewing the ring, but it seemed to have the diverse affect on you! You fled from the scene without even giving me an answer. I sat and pondered all night ridzy, contemplated, deliberated and evaluated every little thing I said to you in order to elucidate if I had said or done anything wrong to further upset you. But in-spite of reviewing all the aspects I could still find no fault in what I had said to you. The next day, I could not wait, I simply had to speak to you, nothing else mattered, the one thing that was on my mind constantly, was to find you and speak to you. But again like the many times before, you refused to acknowledge the urgency in my needing to talk to you. However unlike the times before, I would not let you simply walk away this time, I blocked your route of escape, and guided you to a more secluded place. And today ridzy, I can elatedly say, that I have confessed my feelings to you, as you again attempted to break free, I gently held you in place, looked you in the eyes, and uttered my long awaited confession:

"Riddhima I cannot even begin to explain how much I love you, the only person I ever want to spend my life with is you, and I know somewhere deep down you love me too, when I am near you, when I touch you, do you not feel it? The pure electricity that courses through your veins, do you not feel the rate of your heartbeats speed up? I know how I feel ridzy, today I am telling you, and I wish to hear your answer, I know how you feel, I can read it in your eyes, but I wish to hear it from you, you may be able to hide your feelings from yourself ridzy, hide it from the world even, but you cannot hide it from me, I know that you love me too, you are the reason for my being now ridzy, I Love You"

Ridzy:

Sid, today you truly astounded me. There I was, yesterday, ranting in my inexplicable rage, when suddenly I turn around to find you proposing to me and confessing your love! I was so shocked, speechless, and bewildered, I could not even form a coherent sentence, all I could feel was a sudden surge of feelings that I could not comprehend. I knew my running away had hurt you, but believe me that was not of my intention, I just needed a bit of time to try and decipher as to what these feelings were, what they meant. But despite staying up all night, and speculating upon each factor I still could not fathom the feelings that had emerged within me. Then when you took me into the ostracised fire escape I was all the more mystified by your sudden assertiveness. Before I could even utter a single word, you confessed your feelings. And what do I even say sid? I was so immersed in your soulful eyes, and aroused by the intensity of your gaze, inundated by your touch, moved by the fervent thrumming of your heart. Of course I felt it too, I could feel every one of my heartbeats increasing at alarming levels when you scrutinized me in that heart-melting manner. When you touched me, I could barely summon enough strength to breathe, when my eyes met yours I felt as if all else is meaningless, all that matters is you & me and the moment we are mesmerized in. And sid I do love you, with all my heart, you have always understood every aspect of my heart, my life, every though that went through my mind without me even having to say a thing, you understand the words I leave unspoken, and you love me on levels that I have never even encountered. Sid I cannot hide it from you any longer, I have been running away in petrified affectation for too long, but no more, I may have been hiding my true unearthed feelings, from the world and from myself, but I can no longer hide them from you. Sid, I Love You.

Xxx

By Tazzy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parishima thumbnail
nice post,  brilliantly observed and written post , really appriciate the chemistry between rid and sid.you know i felt like really  KW was acting or really expressing his feelings for jenny.you cannot figure out that,he is natural and brilliant actor
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow another Brilliant Post by You Tazzy so so so damn good loved reading every bit of it

Today was nodoubt the BEST BEST BEST SR scene
TazzyA thumbnail
Thankyouu Parishma && Fary, honestly hats off to KW && Jenny for their superb acting today, they did it so from the heart that even i for a second forgot that they were playing a role, trully amazing work by them, magnificent actors xxx
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tazzz you again explained wonderfully... keep it up girl! waiting for more from your side...
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tazzy.. i luv ur posts

best part is that you do a POV for Sid and Ridz..
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Beautiful job indeed 2days SR scene waz the best SR scene till date!!!!!  Riddhima luvs Sid alot!!!!! Siddhima 4 ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!!❤️❤️
TazzyA thumbnail
Mona Ji, V && PunjabKudi Thankyouuu Guys soo much, Love Y'all 😃 xx 
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww....another birilliantly interpreted post by you, deary Tazzy!!! What can I say, as usual, outstanding job sweetie!! keep it up:))
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant post and brilliant title...You rock girl👍🏼