Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila- name,charcter n meaning

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
kokila means koyal in hindi n cuckoo in english.
Its a bird having sweest voices among all the birds. Listening to its voice gives amense pleasure to ears n makes atmosphere around like heaven.

Bt i cnt understand y cvs gives a name to the main negative character of the show. She is just opposite of the real bird, she can never speak even 1 good sweet to nyone, always makes surrounding unbearable with her jali kati.

Is this just a coincidence or there is some motto of cvs to name the main vamp of the as the most sweestest bird. Wil in future she become real Kokila, a true koyal ?
Or
she will remain same making words true "naam me kya rakha hai" ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila- name,charcter n meaning" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Her name should be crow  (i don't know how to say crow in hindi)

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
in hindi its kaua...
Crow corect n apt for her

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
did any of you use to watch Zee TV's Teen Bahuraniyan? In that show even one of bahurani/mother-in-law's name was Kokila and she was the one to create problems. Hetal aka Urvashi Singh also used to be one of the Bahurani and playing the exact as she is doing now....innocent, kind, caring, loving.
so guess, name Kokila is popular for negative roles!!

Edited by bharat9 - 22 June 2010 at 1:29pm

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

did any of you use to watch Zee TV's Teen Bahuraniyan? In that show even one of bahurani/mother-in-law's name was Kokila and she was the one to create problems. Hetal aka Urvashi Singh also used to be one of the Bahurani and playing the exact as she is doing now....innocent, kind, caring, loving.
yes i used to watch that soap.By the way Teen Bahuraniyan & Saathiya both from the rashmi production.

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancygomes

yes i used to watch that soap.By the way Teen Bahuraniyan & Saathiya both from the rashmi production.

thanks for letting me know. i thought that there must be some connection between both these serials as there are a lot of characters in this show too. Even Baa playing the role of dadi.....she is sooo cute...

smiley20

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nancygomes

thanks for letting me know. i thought that there must be some connection between both these serials as there are a lot of characters in this show too. Even Baa playing the role of dadi.....she is sooo cute...
yes Baa is cute i love her.

smiley20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top