Page 2 Page 4

mishty1033

IF-Dazzler

mishty1033

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Video Update
By Nipun http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1422335

Written Update

One of the girls comes there in the cafeteria and tells Onu and Tani that what are you guys doing here and instead come with me as We are all giving Miss Meenu a farewell as she is leaving and she is here with her fiance.. come lets go.. and she leaves.
Onu is again heartbroken and Tani tries to cheer him she tells him that lets go and see her to which ONu says that No I don't want to go you go..
It the FAREWELL time and everyone is Wishing Miss Meenu congratulations and bubye....
Onu sees it from the window and Tani sees him getting upset seeing Miss Meenu...
By the way Mr. Padmabhushan or whatever his name is is the male lead from Kahin Kissi Rozzz... Yash Pandit I thinkkkk....
Tani comes behind Onu and puts a hand on his shoulder ....
He sees her and then heartbroken as he is leaves from there and goes outside to sit in the lawn on the bench...
Tani comes there and makes him understand that I am your best friend and I can't see you like this... and if you relaly love Miss Meenu then you should be happy
for Miss Meenu because she is Happy with Mr Padmabhushan....
Onu retorts that how do you KNOW that she is happy with him... you know nothing.. Tani says that I do cuz I am a girl and I know all this.. Onu says no u don't to which Tani says
Ok fine I don't know...:)
Onu then says that I dont want to cry But i really love her a lot...
Miss MEENU and her Fiance hear all this....  Padmabhushan was about to say how dare you heheh...then he changes and says that I really wanted to meet yo said and its oky  bu cuz MEENU TALKS a lot about u
HE THEN GOes off to some work
Miss MEEnu then talks to oNU THAT I heard what you said and its oky to have such feelings but u r confusing like with love... and when u grow up u will realize the feeling..... [we are all waiting for that realization onliii]
She then laughs.... and says that I just remembered ur Raavans dialogue...
N tells him that U can always come to ask me anything and I will also come to see ur play... and then she leaves
Pehla Nasha plays in the background with Onu staring at Miss Meenu and Tani at Onu....

PART 2

back in the house its night time
Miss Meenu is in the car with her fiance and crying..... and he asks what happened u seem emotional....
N she says taht I saw a child heart breaking.... N she says that today i taught him the difference between like and love... and that friendship is not necessarily love but in love friendship is important and in his
life he will definetly find someone like that...
imultaneously Onu is staring outside the window and Tani comes there and he smiles
N shes like finally u laughed Raavan   heheheh
Tani is like MOTU U R SAD AN HAPPY  tOO
Onu is liek when someone goes it feels bad...
but i feel good too that i was feeling guilty that I was cheating Miss Meenu...lol how innocentnnnn
N now she is settled so I am happy and I am also settled.d..ahahahahhhhh
Tani is like I am not married lol N i dont agree it.. N Motu says that even I dont agree but ab shaadi ho gayi hai toh hai na..hehehhe
N then the kulfi wala comes........n Onu is like  Chal ab mujhe tu kulfi khila... na
Tani is like but U said no to the kulfi that I gave uu...
N hes like but aab toh main haa keh raha hu na....
N shes like but u eat it only when u r sad..
N hes like No i eat it when I am happy too
hehe
Tanis accchhhaaa  matlab khushi ho ya gam Mr Anurag ganguly khane main nahin hai kis i se kammm
Hum jeete hain khane ke liye...
lol they have a cute fight...... n it was happy to see them like that..
they run n reach the kulfi man.....
Lol Tani is like pehle bol Misti tikhi nahin hoti misthi meethi hoti hain n I am the best...hheheh
Finallly Onu sasys it for Kulfis sake....
lol in the end he saays thankyou teekhi mishti...heheh
cute

Back to the jail....
Tani says that dont know what relation was it between us... teekhi or mishti....
Mishti is sweet na.... ajeeb sa anjana sa phir bhi jana pehchana sa.. bachapan ki saugat.....n she says I am here onli for u today.. tere liye....
Onu dosent even rememrbert anything......

Part3

iTS back to flashback...
Its the playyyy NRaavan N seetas scene is going on.... rehersallll
when Raavan comes there as a Maharishi and asks for bHEEKSHA...
THe two MITA'S[ Aromita and Paromita..] talk well of Onurag....
The play scene ends
THE GUYS COMES AND praises TANI
N the two Mitas come and praise and say that Tanis acting is so artificial...
and tell him that hame role dedo na SITA ka and then he tells that ther's prob that
u two have glasses and it would look artificial na...hhehe
oNU and Tani are waalking back home.....and talking about the dressing...... for the play
They argues a little bit and then Tani says ee Raavan teri lanka aaa gayi ja
lol

At Tanis home  Tanis dad is making laduusss... and so is her mom... and shes complaining that since I got married to uuuu.....
I have been making ladooo all the time...
they are still agruing cutely and Tani comes home......
She says that mOm u have to come with me today cuz I have
to buydresses and jewelleryy
Her dad looks worried......at the list she gives him of the things...
Her mom asks what is Onu becomng...
She says Raavan ahahha
She says he should have been ram u guys look so good together...
lol
Tani says ha ma but 99kg Ram no one would hav liked
hhshshahhaha

Her dad worreis about the money.......
hER mom says that I tell u all the time that u have so many fridns popular and rich..... why dont u expand ur dukaan
N she says i dotn care give me the money its for Tani...
Tani hears all this...
Her Father is removing money and Tanis mom sees it....
she says that he didnt have money for Tanis dress and now all this mony where did he get it

It ends on her moms shocked face...

Thankyou
Pleas pardon the mistakes...

the fiances part was played by Yash Tonk and not Yash pandit... thanks toPasha84 for pointing it out

Edited by mishtyvishu - 24 June 2010 at 4:36pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821yourmittRaviSharmasaggi80manya7878catch_rituSalKkelsskamanisrmirjijoa123p@raskripsynayela09awesomeKSGyellow1coasta_70divya871dani10nurulainswa291Amor.-Dimple-daddysgirl786CarrotCakeCoCoa_19minaz296RaisinKamal_23SweetFifi-Anu13-Sofia.bd670816blackdaughterTainted Angel-kavita-pooja_lSweet_KandyPyari_ZahraA-N-S-H-I-K-A...Nikhita...purvimehKiran.minuu-Anaya-Monu-SunNaajyothi_cool49erFannivedithaswetha10Anu-ReddySandstoneOptimisticEyesmysticgoryfilmstinsel-Fatima-Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22ndJune Vdo & Writtn Upt:Tanis Father is mystery" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update

I loved the title you gave to the epi "Tanis' father is mystery" he sure is one LOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheVi4lifemishty1033purvimehmysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. Smile

edit

did taani just call him anuraag BASU? Confused

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 22 June 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishty1033

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Confused sorry...

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 22 June 2010 at 12:02pm

minaz296

Goldie

minaz296

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

mishty1033

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update

mishty1033

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I thought Fatima was going to do the update? Anyway, thank you so much, I loved the episode, and loved the glimpse we got of Harshad. Great update! x

mishty1033

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

mishty1033

Post Reply New Post

Go to top