Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Written Update 22 June 2010

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grrrr.. 😡 I am annoyed with Aham now!
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmmm....interesting. I wonder if this will finally make Kinjal realize that it wasn't Gopi who planned all of this but Rashi, and will now help Gopi in anyway possible to get back at Rashi.....   

What will Kokila do once this all comes out to her....???  I feel even more bad now for Gopi...she doesn't deserve any of this, and yet where acn she go? she's no educated so she can't find herself a job and she can't go back to her Mama's because of the evil Mami.........Poor gopi. 😭
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you.

no precap!! they should have shown it!!!!
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
how can ahem slap gopi!!!!!🤢😡
😡
i mean it isnt even her fault ..y cant he go n blame his mother
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sonyablade
completely agree with u. Gopi is the most innocent n sweetest character of the show, bt also one who always got some one somewhere to take advantage of her innocency, bt she truly does nt deserve this.
A saas like koki, husband like a coconut ahem, nanad as cunning as kinjal, sis as jealous as rashi.

Nd wen she is il literate she cn never be on her own in future until she starts studying.

Thanx 4 the update.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@sonyablade
completely agree with u. Gopi is the most innocent n sweetest character of the show, bt also one who always got some one somewhere to take advantage of her innocency, bt she truly does nt deserve this.
A saas like koki, husband like a coconut ahem, nanad as cunning as kinjal, sis as jealous as rashi.

Nd wen she is il literate she cn never be on her own in future until she starts studying.

Thanx 4 the update.

Hetal as her mother-in-law would have been great who would have helped her a lot. at least Hetal and Baa are there for her always if not as her mother-in-law but they are also kind of mother-in-laws to her!!
jandira thumbnail
kokila its going to blame her on top of everything because her son is never wrong, this shows need to have a turn around thats enough suffering for now poor gopi
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well...yeh to hona hi tha! I think that was a natural reaction...not the hitting part but the frustration of Ahem.

I agree poor Gopi. 😭

But until Ahem decides to help her with illiteracy, I don't see it happening. Kokila won't let Hetal help her.

Thank u for the update...it was very detailed!

-Sona
anusha6_12 thumbnail
10q  4 the nice update.......