Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
JO dont u see , they wa nt to show taps is untouched n want to show icha being the biggest disgusting lead in televisions history ............ who with right mind want to pity these loooser of UT
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JayaV

JO dont u see , they wa nt to show taps is untouched n want to show icha being the biggest disgusting lead in televisions history ............ who with right mind want to pity these loooser of UT

Jaya its nonsense yaar..seriously..I mean Ichha was determined to save her marriage few days back..she even slapped Tappu because Tappu wanted to break that marriage..and now she forgot all and went for Tappu-Saving mission again😕😕..Now she is keeping quiet because if she opens her mouth regarding Sid..then Tappu angel's life will get spoiled na😕..Looks like its Tappu who is paying the Uttaran producers mayb😉...I mean even though she is not present in the show for last 2 episodes..but her disgusting presense is still felt everywhere🤢

And I had pity for Ichha earlier..but now that she is going on digging her own grave.,.for the first time I m forced to say that mayb she deserve all that torture from Vansh...
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jyoti and jaya,,what do you have on your signature banner?? i mean plss change it,,, whenever i see him mujha kuch kuch hota ha,,,,,
TitansFan thumbnail
jo, like i said then only that i pity everyone who r dancing as icha slapped taps , it ws clearly a misleading scene to gain viewers ............. i never pitied this gal not even once , she deserves allll this ....... no one can be as brain dead as her , n wait she is covering up for taps n taking shit from her husband who would harm her physicllly she is fit for romancing n crying buckets n nothing at allll..... looks wat tey have turned her into , cvs know we hate tps n they want us to hate vansh and icha ..... balance ................. down market soch .................
TitansFan thumbnail
So sorry shonnu darling , i m not going to change maans siggi, i am watching geet for maan n happily skipped many episodes of geet wihtout mann. even if geet is strong or wat ever its maans show n i love him
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry to disappoint you jaya but he is mine.....😆
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaV

jo, like i said then only that i pity everyone who r dancing as icha slapped taps , it ws clearly a misleading scene to gain viewers ............. i never pitied this gal not even once , she deserves allll this ....... no one can be as brain dead as her , n wait she is covering up for taps n taking shit from her husband who would harm her physicllly she is fit for romancing n crying buckets n nothing at allll..... looks wat tey have turned her into , cvs know we hate tps n they want us to hate vansh and icha ..... balance ................. down market soch .................

Jaya  can you remember the small Iccha was very clever , practical and intelligent . SO what happened that she became dumb, chaploos, doormat , idiotic..May be this is not the real Iccha...may be the next twist. .............ha ha .....If this crap continues may be people will see Uttaran in Uttaran
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry Jaya and Sonuu😡..But Maan is Mine😳..Look I was loyal to this guy even during his Ramayana days when hardly anyone knew him😆😳..I had a very old crush for Gurmeet(Maan)☺️..So sorry girls..he is mine😳😳😳

And ya Sonuu planning to shift ot that forum now😉😆

And Ya CVs r deliberately spoiling all the characters to justify Tappus each and every disgusting act🤢
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mages, Im sick of this show too, no clue as to what the hell is goin on!  Here comess Sid and now he is torturing IChcha, I mean come on, this gal has enough enemies on her hand! 

Veecha, slight chances now!  I was hoping to see romance between Vancha, but I don't think that will happen either!

I dont think Taps is in the US, flight was missed and they hiding in town only!  😆

Miss masoon aint so masoon afterall, let's see how she pakos Nani!  Im hoping full cooked not even an ouce of rare meat left! 😆
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Mages, Im sick of this show too, no clue as to what the hell is goin on!  Here comess Sid and now he is torturing IChcha, I mean come on, this gal has enough enemies on her hand! 

Ichcha Madam's misery will never end in Uttaran😡😡😡...not even once i see her smiling in the show....she did when vansh entered her life but that too tapwater destroyed it....

Veecha, slight chances now!  I was hoping to see romance between Vancha, but I don't think that will happen either!

nopes VeeCha will never happen because no matter what ichcha is deeply in love with vansh...if she is not in love with him she will never take his torture and nonsense...the real fact is she loves him alot and she wants vansh to understand that whatever duties she is doing for him is not because she is his wife but also because she loves too much...even more than veer....don't loose hope we will see VanCha together again romancing each other passionately

I dont think Taps is in the US, flight was missed and they hiding in town only!  😆

she can go to hell for all i care with veer...i began to hate both of them now

Miss masoon aint so masoon afterall, let's see how she pakos Nani!  Im hoping full cooked not even an ouce of rare meat left! 😆

she sure is in a motive...i am just waiting to see how she is going to give nightmares and tortures to nani and tapwater...sleepless nights for them...those devils needs to taste their own medicines right naa