Video/Written Update 22nd June

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
thanks aarti. tired of PR now.
NidhiMittal thumbnail
thanx b'coz i was not seen today's epi
soni_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!

It was so painful to watch archu and manav not talk to each other. You could see it in archu's eyes how much she struggled to put the phone down. ...I really hope Vaishu doesn't pick the guy, but I wonder why they are showing this track, because it seems like Dharmesh is going to be a permanent person since he is invovled with manav's case. or maybe marrying vaishu will be a way of manav getting out of all the loan... i don't know
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Aarti for the updates....It's Ekta's Serial we will have to take it up with a pinch of salt....I'm sure Vaishu will land up in marrying this guy for sure....
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update...................😃😃
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. This show is not getting anywhere at the moment.  Now RA will break Vaishu's relation if she marries Dharmesh or anybody. About time RA get her own taste of medicine.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i definately dont want vaishu marrying that guy. manju is still rotten as ever. she's sickening. thanks for the update.

Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Aarti.
RA is a real idiot! She thinks she is so smart but her own son is robbing her blind right under her nose! I simply cannot wait for her comeuppance!

Bun Head (BA) is beyond irritating. She is the one who picks fights with Varsha. I'm glad Varsha is not the sacrificial, caving-in, all forgiving type like Archu! If Varsha is pissed she lets you know she's pissed! Kudos to you Varsha!

I like Dharmesh. So what if he's not a chisled, tall, dark, and handsome Greek God type? He's honest and sincere and I hope he does end up with Vaishu!
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update