Point of savin Ishitta? Only one person can win!!

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
What was the point of all girls ganing up to save Ishitta?? I know there friends and all and they are being loyal.. But it's a game and only one person can win!!.. they can't all go to the final and if Kash wins she cant say.. if Ishitta dosent win with me then i'm walking out!! It dosen't work like that!!

So apart from their loyalty to Ishitta they also need to remember that this is a game and only one person can win.

lol and if Ishitta wins at the end then the girls will be gutted of why the decided to save her!!😆 ðŸ˜†

Angel x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well its simple. The reason they are sticking up for ishita is because they notice the panchayat will never eliminate monica. It was ishitas turn to go that day but tomorrow it will be one of them who is up against monica. The panchayat will end up saving monica. 😕So one by one, they will all be gone and monica will win. This is why they have a problem. They said how "if this is how its going to be, just make monica desi girl now" When they heard that it was ish that the panchayat picked, the girls wanted to know the reason [because the panchayat always gives a reason] but if you noticed, they had absolutely no answer for the girls on sunday. They had no reason to eliminate her. They never answered why..they kept ignoring the question.

PS- sorry for writing an essay..😆
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they stood up for ishita coz the elders were not jughing fairly n as par rule it is monica who should go out they r not sticking up for her just because she is their frend they are sticking up for fair rules for everyone1 from the first of desi girl monica was allways in danger zone n they need to evict her since there must be sumthing wrong1 only they r saving her every week! but its a surprise that she stayed soo long! i feel like monica is two faced n saying that the others gained sum boys to stick up for them oh i tell u did they hav peek at the vote?? since how whould they know that ishita was going out n bribe the boys it was the villagers talking who think that monica is not deserving to stay on the show! shje also stated for the villegers she is desi girl1 i would like to point out only for the elders n elders r not the whole village !