Memories Of The Guiding Souls - SaJan - UPDATED

Posted: 13 years ago
wow have u ever came across situations and things and found they sometimes share a freaky co-incidence... i for sure today have

having a fascination with words and a love for inspirational quotes i sometimes spend times with these words of wisdom where you dont need a lot to know what the purpose is of the words said... quotes in short are a summary of a whole story put in a few words.. words which can define the whole plot sometimes... somewhat like the moral of a story - things we used to write as little kids in schools in our English language classes where we were asked to write short stories..

today i'd like to share a few words from a very popular show One Tree Hill.. which as i said shares a freaky co-incidence with what we are watching in MJHT of late

You know, I thought it was a miracle that I survived that accident. And I guess I never really felt worthy of it. Now I know that miracle wasn't for me. It was for us. All three of us! - Nathan Scott

tonight i can safely say these lines befit SaJan ... both of them truly as well as Ash....

both unknown to the fact that they are serving as an aid - acting as a foster family to another troubled soul

in a revelation done with reference of past memories.. tonight Sam found out that Ash is an orphan... having left mid-class from Shukla sir' lecture when he saw her in tears and felt she needed help - the wonderful soul that he is ... he ventured to help her - and in the process learned of her 'past memories'

she - who feels without parents life is empty - that her life today has lost a purpose and perhaps she to would have lost her sanity - had it not been for her Di - a guiding soul she found in Gunji... whom she says she'd make sure meets Sam one day as he too needs someone like her - a guiding light - a support system ( Ah gal. u dont know how right you are alreadyπŸ˜‰)

and he ... he tells her that love of parents ... its not always a bliss or a boon for sometimes someone's paradise is someone' hell - thou parents are always there for their children - but yes having come from where he did... i see it not wrong for him to say this really ...

____________________________________________________________-

now ... i find this beautiful really... 3 troubled souls and 3 agonized lives bonded together by destiny

sometimes we meet people who are at a point of time strangers to us but when destiny has plans in-stored for you sometimes these strangers may even take place in your lives as family...

the quote is used tonight as my reference is hence befitting to all three - these souls all in their respective places have been through a gruesome experience in their past - which today is carving their destiny..

Ash has lost her parents in a mishap and blames herself somewhere deeply - Sam finds his hands tainted with Nupur's blood and Gunji... feels betrayed by her survival and the ways of destiny - all the 3 are at a crossroads of life where they have connected miraculously

SaJan - unknown to the ways of destiny - which brought them together once and parted too sadly - are again walking the roads where once again they'd reunite in their pursuits to help out ash - again courtesy destiny ... for what else can be but the chance of them ... these troubled souls - who are finding their own solace - trying to fight the odds set against them that they found another soul - a common one - Ash namely - in their lives to help

it is said life ends when the purpose of you being over here ended - Samrat Gunjan and Ash survived one such life threatening mishap - as their purposes were yet left unfinished...

Ash has survived for life has other plans for her - it is in her destiny to find her love and live while she acts as a medium to help come together 2 souls estranged by fate - who are just meant to be....

and they ... Samrat and Gunjan have survived - to help her in turn shape her life and many more on the road ahead as it seems....

nothing in life happens without purpose - no one meets you unless they have a reason to be - all in the due course is however revealed at a suitable time as we walk the paths of life by a book called Destiny .....     

Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago

edited in page 4

Edited by aarthi.ramani - 13 years ago
hey aahana awesoooooome post as usual dear.......
i loved ur each and every single line........
what more i can i say dear as u have said everything so perfectly.......
love u for this..........as always........
i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow's epi.
want my SAJAN's re-union asap.
thanx for this post sweety.......
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
res
me back at position 3πŸ˜†
Edited by sushups - 13 years ago
WOW,WOW,WOW what a topic yar first of all superb,outstanding and very meaningful topic yar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ wow your words have magic in it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ aahana i completely agree with your each and every word, gosh dear superb lines hon so true they all three r saved only bcz they r destined to shape each other's life unknowingly today i found connection of love here as gunjan adviced her not to blame herself for her parent's death and she shared this with sam infect with this lines sam reminded his chashmish as his expression was so deep and also painful when she said that our parents love us unconditionally the way gun always make him understand that parents always love their kids and ash's that lines echo his chashmish's lines in his mind i think it was connection of love , and bridge of love here his soul found some attachment in that lines and that's why he became uncomfortable as he only share this kind of feeling only with himself but today his chashmish's memory made him more sad and it was visible in his eyes as he said to ash you can hide your tears but can't cheat yourself its in tears r in you ,we have to live with our past and get over it but when she asked him did you over come with your past and his expressions 😭 we can chase and cheat ourself but we never over come with our past its our destiny to live with our past but its up to on us how do we take this past in our life may be past is painful but every past have ray of hope as we said when god close all doors then one also gets open for us but we have to find it out how to take our past as bad memory or happy memory here sajan has a bitter past but have a gr8 memories of their love ,friendship and only that love n friendship is the fact which lead all three sajan and mayank together in any case at least they r still connected with their heart and soul

i loved sayank's scene were mayank was indirectly said to sam prove yourself , prove you deserve our forgiveness see here again mayank hinted him to prove himself he only want this for gunjan may be mayank is ready to forgive him but as he is also connected with gun he offered him to prove himself so that he proudly can accept him not with forgiveness but with proud that i proved wrong today and he knows very well sam always proves himself and that's why he challenged him indirectly may be right now he don't understand abt mayank's this challenge but he will after knowing abt gun or meeting her bcz his chashmish is his boosting system and he needs some boost from gun

coming to gunjan what a beautiful coincidence is this whom she taught lessons abt her parents that ash will be medium of their reunion or confrontation, she walks away from his life but here destiny again made her to bump into same road of love , ya it is said destiny makes two ppl come together and make them to apart but in life's one turn again destiny make them together but this time forever
sajan's love was on first stage where suhani's tiff happened then their love blossomed after baby track, and their love was on mid way when neil's tiff happened and that blissful night was mid way's turn for their life but now now here comes true road of love their peak time of love and that's why destiny playing this trick as we know when we to different level of game passes game becomes more difficult and more tricky same way here sajan's love is on the last stage and that'why destiny testing them so hard but here they will win for sure

for ash its really difficult to live orphan life , you know when we think abt this its horrible to live without our parents but that girl in childhood lost her parents and its bitter truth of her life today i saw new ash not rude but vulnerable girl who lost her parents and this truth of life made her rude ,careless and tough but in side she is helpless to live like this and here again angle gunjan save her life see gunjan bridge of hope and love made both vulnerable sam-ash's life meaningful with her entry in their life , her presence and support made them to live and i liked ash 's indirect indication that gun is meant for u i really hope sajan reunite soon 😳 😳 Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
Wow great writing.You bring out life in your writing. πŸ‘

It was so true for current situation.Hope Sajan get back together soon.I am waiting for tomorrow's episode.
Originally posted by mayadika11

hey aahana awesoooooome post as usual dear.......
i loved ur each and every single line........
what more i can i say dear as u have said everything so perfectly.......
love u for this..........as always........
i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow's epi.
want my SAJAN's re-union asap.
thanx for this post sweety.......

thx priti .. as always u humbled me 😳
Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kris97

Wow great writing.You bring out life in your writing. πŸ‘

It was so true for current situation.Hope Sajan get back together soon.I am waiting for tomorrow's episode.

thx Kris.. glad u can connect to my words 😳
wat a wonderful post yaar........πŸ‘
πŸ‘agree wid ech of ur words...
evn d title of ur post is soo apt wid d content n d situation...
simplyyy lovvvvvd it.....!!!😊😊
😊
jus w8ng desperatly 4 2mrws ep...sajans reunion...yipeeeeeee 😍😍
GOOd post. todays episode Sam &ash scene was fantastic it was only hyelight of todays episode.I like the way they are trying to solving each other problmes indirect guidence of Gunjan.I am slowly loving this sam Ash track.IAsh character looking good.intresting to see how shewould  reunites Sajan. Precap also intresting &fianally Gunji is crying first time in s2 after seeing the college. Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago