Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mazzy101

lol, yeah thy do tht in some shows, where the ppl wear one sari bt in differnt colours!

they do that in almost every indian show, not jus some shows where ppl wear same style clothes but different colour, same hair stlye. its boring to see that. in real life ppl dont do tht and so should that be in reel life.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kokila has only one......... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

lol, yeah thy do tht in some shows, where the ppl wear one sari bt in differnt colours!

they do that in almost every indian show, not jus some shows where ppl wear same style clothes but different colour, same hair stlye. its boring to see that. in real life ppl dont do tht and so should that be in reel life.
very well said @bharat,,,,
exactly same style and patterned clothes only different colors....seems like Copyrighted clothes hai unke.....jise sirf wo log hi pahan sakte hai..

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

exactly same style and patterned clothes only different colors....seems like Copyrighted clothes hai unke.....jise sirf wo log hi pahan sakte hai..
yeah thts wht i mean, ppl dont wear thm sort of clothes at home in real life, i mean whts the point of havng two pairs of clothes tht are the same, jst differnt colours?! thy should wear differnt types and nt jst the same. bt i suppose aftr all, its doesnt really matter bcz its all about the story and nt wht thy wear!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

yeah thts wht i mean, ppl dont wear thm sort of clothes at home in real life, i mean whts the point of havng two pairs of clothes tht are the same, jst differnt colours?! thy should wear differnt types and nt jst the same. bt i suppose aftr all, its doesnt really matter bcz its all about the story and nt wht thy wear!
i agree that its just a show nothing real....
but all the hins which are shown must be believable na....so that we can relate to them....
why to make all these stuffs reely and overdramatic......

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
glad to see that there are still ppl who agree with this point. was trying to stress this point in one of the other forum and they simply closed the topic without giving anyone any chance to discuss about this matter!!!

yes, variety is what ppl want. one character does never stick to one type of style. even in this show we see that gopi's sarees are really kind of old-fashioned whereas rashi's are good and designed for young brides/girls. hmm...the striped sarrees for gopi? is this coz it represents the women from village? dont like it. tht's jus my pov.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

glad to see that there are still ppl who agree with this point. was trying to stress this point in one of the other forum and they simply closed the topic without giving anyone any chance to discuss about this matter!!!

yes, variety is what ppl want. one character does never stick to one type of style. even in this show we see that gopi's sarees are really kind of old-fashioned whereas rashi's are good and designed for young brides/girls. hmm...the striped sarrees for gopi? is this coz it represents the women from village? dont like it. tht's jus my pov.
that might be coz we dont have mods yet...jokes apart..
I just wanted to watch a show which seems to be real..like what ever people are around us...just like some character on the screen resembles my neighbour or somthing like that...

and ya dressing helps in that too....what ever an actor wears to portray the character on the screen should not look like something from a Meuseum...like the sarees of Koki..

Sorry i never noticed gopi's coz m always mesmerized by her innocency so sorry for that.....but next time i'll do a close observation on all the female characters abt their sarees...hope thats fine..

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Sadhil,

thts fine. its okay.
yeah do check out the type of saris gopi is given to wear and rashi. such a big difference!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i'll do it next time for sure,...and will let u know also..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top