Today's SR scene copied from AR scene - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Correction dear am NOT a AR fan lolz 😆 but i was at one point till they ruined the story AM a ARSH fan however ...i feel SR the ones not to be blamed but its CVS my view is that they should build a whole new platform of romance for SR and bring their potential out so thats what i mean

Oh lol....my bad!! I agreed that CVS should make changing room as SR romance place .....lol. But we, SR fans, enjoyed every little scenes of SR regardless of place, so does not really matter🤣

btw: I love ArSh too!!! eagerly waiting for their love story to begin!!
bechaaron ko aata ek hi style hai....
the creatives, cant think of another way of doing their romance scenes....
imagine, poore dialogue ke baad ... Shilpa barges into the FE and goes.... yeh begging waala scene toh pehle bhi hua tha... lekin tab Riddhima main thi ... aur yeh scene chat pe hua tha....
lekin, ek baat i must admit...the scene was good.. and i think KW did a brilliant job, with the delivery...!!! :)

The scene was great.. it didnt matter if they film In the FE or somewhere else. All it mattered sid's dialouge which was brilliant.

i hate dis ....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cv's dnt do disss....AR scenes r only 4 thm nt to copy itt n tat to 4 SR🤢
Originally posted by romiosugar

</div>

<div>

Oh lol....my bad!! I agreed that CVS should make changing room as SR romance place .....lol. But we, SR fans, enjoyedevery little scenes of SR regardless of place, so does not really matter🤣

btw: I love ArSh too!!! eagerly waiting for their love story to begin!!
ya that is true and yessss i cant wait for arsh love story to begin they sooo cute 😳
Originally posted by romiosugar

Seriously, if we use our brain wisely, it was not copy or blah blah coz it was CVS who made AR do that, AND once again it was the same CVS who asked SR do the same thing. So, where did this copy stuff come from?? I mean seriously guys (AR fans), leave our SR alone.
It was not only copied, it was also pasted from AR scene.😆🤣
exactly wat the heck......... KW has totally copied KSG................. style.....RUBBISH
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I think it's a trademark dmg scene. Yuna had similar scenes. I don't really care much if scenes are copied. As long as each scene invokes different feelings. But I wish CVS wouldn't do such things. Why hurt people's sentiments? These scene could've taken place anywhere. They need to stop hurting AR fans' feelings. Because SR fans end up hearing about it in forums. I am tired of hearing such things as if it's SR's fault. Sid didn't even see Armaan romance Rids. So technically he is not copying. But I get the feeling AR fans will dislike Sid for this.

Its not Siddhima's fault anyways. The CVs are to blame here plus where else could he have dragged her also? He couldn have taken her to terrace without most of them being a witness to it. So fire escape seems to be a convenient lover's point in DMG 🥱Boring but hey guys, expect even ArSh to run off there sometime soon.

Comparison topics are NOT allowed.

Topic Closed.

DMG Dev Team.