The Vampire Diaries

Mystic Musings: In the Beginning (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
what Bhav said!

@ Bee: ohmygosh, I should have known you'd find this. you always comment on analysis' and forget to unreserve your spots for FFs. there are loads at mine where you've yet to edit! (yes, that is a blatent hint to get your butt moving to wherever and edit those spots!) and *hides* I haven't started season 5 yet so no spoilers please? I have this - thing - about watching SPN on my computer wherein I can't. I need the TV, and the surround sound, and midnight watching with my sister hiding her face behind the pillow. lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bee-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mystic Musings: In the Beginning (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
reserved

sourpuss

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

sourpuss

-Bee-

IF-Dazzler

-Bee-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

what Bhav said!

@ Bee: ohmygosh, I should have known you'd find this. you always comment on analysis' and forget to unreserve your spots for FFs. there are loads at mine where you've yet to edit! (yes, that is a blatent hint to get your butt moving to wherever and edit those spots!) and *hides* I haven't started season 5 yet so no spoilers please? I have this - thing - about watching SPN on my computer wherein I can't. I need the TV, and the surround sound, and midnight watching with my sister hiding her face behind the pillow. lol.

LOL You know me well, Radz. Yup, I love analysis stuff (speaking of, I miss Estee SO much! Ouch) and if I get my lazy self to unreserve all my spots on you ff, will you finish said ff?! Pwettty pweeeeease?! *pouting* Have fun watching season 5, and I won't spoil you, don't worry. But, I have to say, you have much better will power than I do, I watch it the moment it airs in the US, and I get my roommates to watch it too. Big smile LOL But, do tell me when you get to episode 8, I want to know your reaction... LOL

Okie, I am finally editing my original post, for starters, then I'll dig up your ff. Though, I do want you to know, even if I was too lazy to edit, I read every single update! Big smile 

Edited by -Bee- - 24 June 2010 at 5:52am

shabo24

IF-Sizzlerz

shabo24

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I NEED TO READ THESE BOOKS SO I CAN PARTICIPATE.

:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussAnhdara13

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Reserved - will post tommorow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussAnhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@ everyone - thank you so much for the comments! Bhav and I will get around to replying to everyone individually soon. (:

@ Shabo: genius, the analysis is based on the show, not the books. go check your PM. and watch the show please.

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Yaay! Bhav you're back! Dancing... This should be interesting LOL... Hey Radz! *Waves* Big smile...
NAYU! *hugs*:D

Oooh Tongue... Sorry I'm a little hyper LOL...

hyper's always good! ;)

Ok, What now? Tongue...I'm confused LOL...
Hona hi tha! LOL I meant that my first five minutes are whatever comes before the opening credits...*nods* Tongue

I remember you finished them in like 3-4 days right? Or was it a week LOL...

But then who wouldn't wanna watch sexy vamps 24/7? Wink Tongue

A couple of days, actually! :D Don't forget about JerBear...Day Dreaming

I missed this bit LOL... I kinda tuned in when Stefan's walkin' with Elena on the bridge or before that Tongue... So it was great to read Damon's first semi appearance... Can't believe I missed it now *pouts* LOL..

No way! Shocked It was so totally awesome!! :D
ROFL
What's a bit of crazy between friends? Wink... Normal's boring LOL...

That's what I always say! ;)

Totally agree here Tongue...
But then I think the director/writer wanted to establish from the off that this isn't gonna be a typical 'teen vampire love story' type of show but a darker version of a popular genre... Basically not for the faint-hearted...

Am I makin' sense? LOL

Yeah I agree...But then again, most vampire stories, teen/love or whatever else, generally are dark, you know? I've yet to see a more...light-hearted vampire show that isn't a comedy or a farce...Ermm

When I first started waching the show (from the Pilot) I thought it would be basically a high school based vamp love story but boy was I wrong...
See, normally I'm the kinda person who doesn't watch horror movies etc because I really get freaked Tongue... But for some reason I LOVE this show LOL...  

I don't really watch horror shows/movies, but I have a soft spot for anything vampire-related. And witch-related. Blushing

Totally LOL... 
I'm so glad it's not remotely Buffy-esque (even though I love Buffy LOL)... This seems more realistic...

Love how their eyes go all veiny before their fangs come out Tongue... I find it damn sexy on Stefan Wink LOL....

Omg right? *blushes* Vamp!Stefan does look marginally hotter than Vamp!Damon...Tongue Even though Damon himself is hotter than Stefan...*ahem* Tongue

They have a nephew?! Shocked... Don't you mean their uncle? LOL...

No, see, they say that Zach is their uncle, but remember that Zach also calls Stefan 'Uncle Stefan'...*nods*

I know... I'm confused with the whole Elena/Katherine thing to it just doesn't add up... I thought Vampires couldn't have kids... So if Katherine's been a Vamp since 1864 how could she (presumably) have had a daughter/son... Who then carried on their line?

It's not possible...

OMG exactly!!!

Loved Bonnie from the first epi... Even though she looks vulnerable/naive in the start you could tell that there was something about her... A kinda inner-strength to her...

I loved Bonnie from the first epi too, but the thing she did with JGilbert's device kinda disappointed me...*shakes head*

Personally, I didn't like Caroline in the first few epi's... I thought she was too... Self-important/stuck up... But as the epi's went on... We really got to see a different side to her and I realised that's just the way she is Tongue... Like she has no idea she's doing it... Kinda innocent...

Know what I mean? LOL

OMG I was totally waiting for her to turn evil like she was in the books! But this Caroline has grown on me...LOL

That's exactly what i was thinking when we were shown the photo Tongue...  Although the is Elena Katherine one never crossed my mind LOL...

The possibility that Elena could be Katherine would have been a really interesting direction...Like, somehow all her memories of being a vampire and all are gone, and she's got new memories of living the life of Elena Gilbert for the past seventeen-or-so years...

Ok, I'm too tired to continue this right now LOL...

I totally love your Mystic musings girls Tongue...

Will continue my comments later on Big smile...

Can't wait for the next analysis LOL...

Waiting for the rest of your comments, Nay! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top