Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
she sure has to understand that it will be good for Aham only that Gopi is close to him but i think that day will never come for a long time, she is happy with the distance between her and Aham..

I wonder how will she react to Gopi being illiterate and Aham slappin her in tom's epi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kokila scolds kinjal... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
she might suport gopi (m saying might coz m thinking she wil make ahem to understand wt she made kinjal today)
she cn say that she is il literate doesnt mater as she is gud at heart n also has many qualities. Again as she wants gopi to rule as badi bahu, being her bahu hw wil she digest her insult in that mater.
Just my POV.

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yeah you are right she can possibly do that, it sure will be nice to see her take Gopi's stand, and Aham will only agree and might say sorry too as Kokila is supporting her, now lets wait till tom, i hope it happens tho

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
ya ahem saying to gopi wil be like dream come true.
Bt this much soon, i cnt trust cvs 4 that as their previous show also they gave so many glimpse of revealing the truth bt it takes 4ever to do that.
So no more expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yes koki might support gopi and make ahem understand. but doubt it that he will say sorry to gopi considering that he does not like illiterates and that was the reason that provoked him to slap her, plus he thought she was lying.
eargly waiting for tmw's epi.
why dont they show precaps. it has happend so many times before as well.

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
another question, during the Aarti everyone was asking for Gopi. yes, she does the morning aarti but no one is bothered bout Rashi?!!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
gopi the badi bahu n next the most innocent one in the house.
That makes her sabki esp. Hetal n ba ki aankho ka tara.

sparikh

IF-Dazzler

sparikh

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Koki wants to control the Modi Household thru Gopi & Empire thru Ahem. But doesn't wan the two have any relationship! Gopi is just a pawn for her.

I think best for Koki will be when Ahem will go against her to protect Gopi! That's what I am waiting for...hopefully in next 6 months? Wink

-Sona

Post Reply New Post

Go to top