kokila scolds kinjal... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah you are right she can possibly do that, it sure will be nice to see her take Gopi's stand, and Aham will only agree and might say sorry too as Kokila is supporting her, now lets wait till tom, i hope it happens tho
ya ahem saying to gopi wil be like dream come true.
Bt this much soon, i cnt trust cvs 4 that as their previous show also they gave so many glimpse of revealing the truth bt it takes 4ever to do that.
So no more expectations
yes koki might support gopi and make ahem understand. but doubt it that he will say sorry to gopi considering that he does not like illiterates and that was the reason that provoked him to slap her, plus he thought she was lying.
eargly waiting for tmw's epi.
why dont they show precaps. it has happend so many times before as well.
another question, during the Aarti everyone was asking for Gopi. yes, she does the morning aarti but no one is bothered bout Rashi?!!!
gopi the badi bahu n next the most innocent one in the house.
That makes her sabki esp. Hetal n ba ki aankho ka tara.
Koki wants to control the Modi Household thru Gopi & Empire thru Ahem. But doesn't wan the two have any relationship! Gopi is just a pawn for her.

I think best for Koki will be when Ahem will go against her to protect Gopi! That's what I am waiting for...hopefully in next 6 months? 😉

-Sona
@sparikh
agree, koki wants full command on modi empire ghar k andar n bahar (in business) nd what she is doing is the best way in her thoughts until Ahem becomes her husband then Gopi ka Kanahaya.
Bt next 6 month will be too late to w8 for that.