taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Before I say anything I want to make clear that I do not like the current Ahem.............but here are a few good qualities in him that we all are ignoring but is the ray of hope for a change in his attitude. 1. He helped Gopi take off her jewlery.
2. He defended Gopi in front of Kinjal about telling Gopi what she wants.
3. He isn't as mean as his mother and sister, hopefully has some qualities of his father.
4. He sleeps on the same bed as Gopi, not on sofa not outside in guest room.
5. He complimented her food unknowingly but didn't say anything in defense when he came to know the truth about who made the food.
6. He wants Jigar to be more responsible.

I think if his mother wasn't interfering with them so much, he would have already developed some sympathy towards Gopi. But because his mother seems like she wants to be more of a wife then a mother, he isn't getting a chance to understand Gopi. Kokila is something, like y would you come into ur son and daughter in laws room now.......my mother-in-law doesn't even step into our room if we are home..........and closing a shirt button when your son's wife is standing right there and giving her a mean look...like what are you trying to do be a sautan..........this is the first.......that a mother is a sautan then actually another women.......lol..........😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very well analysis...
and Ahem character is very much deep like Ocean....he has many qualities which are visible to us like that anger and  attitude....but he has many qualities that u mentioned which are not very well visible but we are getting the glimpse of those here and there....
and m sure all those rarely shown part of hos character will be completely visible to us...as soon as Ahem will start his own heart and brain without any impression of his mom...

and m eagerly w8ing for that day....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree as well.
he does have a soft heart but is totally under control and influenced by his mother.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
why cant kokila leave Ahem alone..
why cant she understand that He is not only his son now..he is also Husband of a poor gal.......
married of Gopi and Ahem is badly effected by this Kokila...and needs to understand the reality ..
taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

why cant kokila leave Ahem alone..
why cant she understand that He is not only his son now..he is also Husband of a poor gal.......
married of Gopi and Ahem is badly effected by this Kokila...and needs to understand the reality ..

u know Ba tried to explain that to Kokila remember............that when new relationships come in the house...old one's need to take a back seat so the new relationships become stronger.........she said "when you and hetal came into this house, didn't I move aside and let you take care of the home on your basis"............and Kokila responded "that whatever you did u did, but I WILL NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE". By saying that statement she proved that she got spoiled because BA did that and she is the monster she is today. She doesn't want to repeat THAT MISTAKE and give the authority to Gopi, like Ba did..........so she is basically saying she turned out horrible because of lack of rules and she doesn't want Gopi to turn like herself because she doesn't want a 'kokila' as her bahu.................lol.....idiot! so she knows she is wrong.. yet continues......
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taral83

u know Ba tried to explain that to Kokila remember............that when new relationships come in the house...old one's need to take a back seat so the new relationships become stronger.........she said "when you and hetal came into this house, didn't I move aside and let you take care of the home on your basis"............and Kokila responded "that whatever you did u did, but I WILL NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE". By saying that statement she proved that she got spoiled because BA did that and she is the monster she is today. She doesn't want to repeat THAT MISTAKE and give the authority to Gopi, like Ba did..........so she is basically saying she turned out horrible because of lack of rules and she doesn't want Gopi to turn like herself because she doesn't want a 'kokila' as her bahu.................lol.....idiot! so she knows she is wrong.. yet continues......

good one!!
whatever the reason, Kokila wants her daugher-in-law to be tough, wants her to stand for herself, and most importanlty wants her to follow kokila all the time!!!!!!

taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharat9

good one!!
whatever the reason, Kokila wants her daugher-in-law to be tough, wants her to stand for herself, and most importanlty wants her to follow kokila all the time!!!!!!

she does want Gopi to stand up for herself.....but not for the right reasons...........she doesn't want Gopi to take Rashi's orders, not because of self-respect.......but she is a "gethani"........and it would bilittle her status............................she has scared the living daylights out of Gopi that the poor girl can't even say her sentances right..............or in full atleast. she stops at Per, lekin.....mein......urgh...........it drives me nuts when Kokila has something to say in basically everything......even when she is not welcomed in the convo......lol
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Hey m bit confusd here as dint follow the show til nw,
is kokila really want gopi to stand for herself that too 4 her good?
Or she dosnt want to loose her son by gopi?

Cn some1 clarify?
taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Hey m bit confusd here as dint follow the show til nw,
is kokila really want gopi to stand for herself that too 4 her good?
Or she dosnt want to loose her son by gopi?

Cn some1 clarify?

no she wants Gopi to stand up for herself infornt of people like Rashi, Rashi's mother or Hetal. Not for her good but to show status................that she is the elder bahu of the house.......and has the first rights over everything and Rashi should bow to her. ITs more for status in my opinion. But indirectly she is giving strength to Gopi...................Basically trying to turn her into a mini Kokila, but for others. Not for her son or herself. To them Gopi must bow and follow blindly...........she doesn't want Gopi to be a wimp infront of others because that would in turn bring down Kokila's image. Hence the big issue about the ugly gaudy necklace in the face showing cermony. its all for Status not Gopi's well being.
bharat9 thumbnail
kokila does not want her son to lose, thts for sure. and she has always let gopi know this.
she always wantd a bahu who will never answer in front of her and does not steal her beloved son from her! and by getting a simple, innocent and illiterate bahu she thinks tht she has her son and bahu in control!!

at some points she does want gopi to stand for herself, maybe not acutally for gopi herself but perhaps for the sake of kokila's reputation. not sure.