**Let US celebrate Sue Nair's Birth Day** - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Roja vichuk vichuks in to the lounge - gold glitters everywhere - looks like Nair bhaiyya managed to make a Gold Kavacham for Chech - Last heard, Masjid India area le oru gold shop le kooda no gold - ellam Chech veet le - Roja is ready to steal - Chech, Roja won't forget to leave her signature - dining table mele Rose bunch for sure 😉 But first things first... baton in hand...eyes closed..

Happy Birth day to you
Happy Birth Day to you
Happy Birth Day dear Chech
Happy Birth Day to you.

May God bless you
May God bless you
May God bless you dear Chech
Happy Birth Day to you.

Wishing you very many happy returns,  Chech and may you sport
a "GOLDEN" smile all through your life. Love and hugs from Roja. Mr.Roja joins Roja in wishing you and wants to know if you had a dharshan of your favorite Lord Murugan.

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Wishing You A Very Very Happy Birthday!!!

With Love,
Anu

Wish you a very Happy & Funfilled Birthday , Chechi !! May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours .. Happy Birthday !!

Happy Birthday, Sue.

May all your dreams come true and wish you a blessed birthday.  Hope you had a great day with your family

Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
Wishing you many, many happy returns of the day, Chech!  I hope Nair bhaiya has got you all the gold he could lay his hands on  and made all the jewelry from the ads.  Enjoy your day!
Sue Chechi,

Janmadhina Aasamshagal!!

May all ur dreams Come true and all ur wishes be fulfilled ever!!

Have a Happy and wonderful year filled with joy and peace!!
Originally posted by atina

Hey Sue.....

Many Many returns of the day dear.....
God Bless you

Entha......Birthday party kku....gnangaleyum invite cheyullye peeneh?

Have a great year dear.....

Love and hugs and kisses for this wonderful Brithday Girl!!

Thank you Atina....for your personal greetings to me last nite (22/06/10) and that too at 11pm. ...it was simply wonderful. Nair Bhaiya picked up the call and he passed it to me saying someone was on the line for me. Somehow I knew it was you though I did receive calls from my cousins in Canada earlier in the day.

I did have an awesome day with my dear family....with tears and laughter too. I even told you the exceptional reason for my happiness and why this Birthday is so very special for me compared to all the birthdays I had so far....🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

And I am going to share this with all my buddies in here too......!!👏

Btw...your introduction to Sue Chechi's Birthday Thread is so colourful and awe-inspiring that it touched my little heart....Terima Kasih ..!!🤗

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago

WHY THIS BIRTHDAY (22ND JUNE 2010) IS SO VERY SPECIAL FOR SUE NAIR.

I went for my normal routine check up to the hospital 2 months ago. My doc told me everything was fine until he came across some info in my file.

He said to himself" Heh! wat's this" It can't be... it must be some mistake somewhere. I asked him "Wat is it doctor?" And he said "there is something wrong with your blood results" - it read ALFA FETO PROTEIN level was higher compared to the required normal readings. Its actually a tumor marker which helps in diagnosing certain cancers of the LIVER.

That was it....my heart sank and I knew my chances of survival is very slim. People diagnosed with liver cancer only live up to less than a year.  My doctor told me that he has to do the CT scan of my liver, lungs, stomach, womb, ovries etc. Immediately they set an earlier date for CT Scan.

Before the scheduled CT scan date I had another appointment with my gynae...and that lady gave me tons of shelling for not keeping up with appointments. She too scrolled thru my file and read the results of an earlier blood test. She told me that there are lots of things happening inside me that I am not aware of.....and that I have taken things lightly by not keeping up with appointments .... (I PREFER MEN DOCTORS COZ THEY ARE MUCH MORE GENTLE AND POLITE COMPARED TO LADY DOCTORS)😡

She asked me the following questions - If there is a....
1. Loss of appetite
2. Loss of weight
3. Discharge of any form of mucus/ blood
4. Decolouration of urine or stool
5. Lethargic
6. Fever
7. Nausea / headaches / dizziness etc
8. Lymph Nodes (she checked around my neck and groin areas...no sign of it)

I told her I had none of the above...

She immediately made me to go for another blood test before the CT SCAN. Of course her unpleasant approach didn't stop me from asking further questions. Before going to see her I had done my homework on knowing more abt liver, its functions and the possible liver diseases. I know its the vital and largest organ which aids in the digestion and removal of waste products and worn out cells from the blood....I also know of the various diseases that can damage the liver and bring an untimely death too.

I was told to meet the gasterology doctor once the blood /CT Scan results were out - and a date was fixed.

In the meantime I was going thru so much of emotional stress and was almost facing a breakdown. I then slowly made myself strong by coming into IF FORUM and carried on with my usual rattlings...but always cry myself to sleep. I even heard Nair Bhaiya once sobbing  early one morning abt 3am saying to the Almighty "Pls do not let me lose her"  I just kept still  and bit my lips not to let a sound escape from my mouth coz I was crying myself too. Throughout my married life I have never seen him this upset but in front of me he carries on his usual self like as though nothing was wrong.

My son was so upset and was calling up his best buddy  and breaking down in his room. My daughter was often seen with her Acha secretly crying on his shoulders and her dear Acha calming her down...but they did not know that I have been a silent observer. All of them never uttered a word abt Liver Cancer but carried on life as per usual and so did I. They were all very good actors..!!😉

I went to see the gastro doc and they told me that this time my blood readings were normal and there was nothing wrong with my liver and they will put an hold to a liver biopsy for the time being. I was told to do another blood test  at a Pathlab which is then sent to Australia for further investigations. I was to call the pathologist dept on 23/06/10 to see if the results have arrived from Aust.  I decided to call yesterday (22/06/10) and the girl at the other end of the line read out my details and told me that it was NEGATIVE..!!  Isn't this the best piece of news for me that too on my birthday??? We collected the result in the afternoon.

After that everyone was in a celebrations mood all evening and when Atina called me we had just returned home after having dinner at a chinese restaurant. Everyone was in the midst of hugging and kissing the birthday girl. There was a cake cutting surprise followed by flowers and gifts  - a pearl neckless and a pair of bangles from my family...but to be frank with you my dear frens my best birthday gift was from God - a gift of life..!!🤗

I want to see my children married off and I do want to play the doting grandma to my then adorable grandchildren... is this too much to ask for as a Birthday Gift???😳

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Hi Chechi Many more Happy Returns of the day, 🥳🥳 hope you had a great day with your family. OMG Chechi you didn't utter a word yesterday when I called you. 😭. You only told me that you are having a cold. Thank GOD and yes its the best Birthday gift. 🤗🤗🤗Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by srima

HAPPY BIRTH DAY SUE. GOD BLESS YOU WITH HEALTH WEALTH & HAPPINESS.HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Thank you so much Srima...I appreciate your thoughtfulness....Naan romba romba happy this birthday....read my posting and you will know why..!!🤗