Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~Pyaar kiya to Nibhana~ short scene (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Wow Hina... This was Fab !!! Clap Clap I just read it now...
After yesterday's episode... I'm soooo happy now After watching today's episode and now reading this... Big smile Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Pyaar kiya to Nibhana~ short scene (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbHer_neha

IF-Dazzler

AbHer_neha

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Amazing Hina!! i think it was d loveliest imagined scene ever...would that! CVs cud show dis scene in today's epi

hinz

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
wow hina.. amazing.. me speechless. seriously girl, this is great writing.. i just saw today's epi.. i loved the epi as they showed leher manaoing abeer for the first time.. but ur take on it is even better.. as they both sort of apologise so sweetly in your story.. and abeer nurses her wounds which i soo wanted to see in today's epi.. but at least had the good fortune to read your short scene which had abeer so lovingly look after leher.. pls keep writing..

hinz

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
awww this was so beautiful, i hadnt read this before the episode today and i had been hoping for a scene like this.... it would have been so cute, why spend the whole day in misey?

havent abHer heard... never go to bed angry... leher should have manaofied him the night before, if u go to sleep angry, u wake up feeling bad and continue the same for the rest of the day... hope they learn this quickly

really well written, thanks for sharing it with us Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuhinz

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Loved it Hina....Wish it had happened that way.

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top