Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~Pyaar kiya to Nibhana~ short scene

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys
was trying to make a siggy on the title and ended up writing this ...
will post another part hopefully before the epi airs !
made the siggy as well(not all that but hey,I'm still a learner...)

Part 1:

"Hum tumse bohot pyaar karte hain Leher...aur isi liye tumhari parwaah karte hain "
" par Abeer ! " .......

Abeer wasn't ready to hear any further excuses...he was greatly hurt and though Leher had returned safely from the market ,he hadn't been able to rest his thumping heart completely ...Omi's threat was making him worry and Leher didnt seem to understand the  gravity of the situation and only focused on petty money saving issues which appeared irrelevant and irritating to him at this point of time...

Heaving a deep depressing sigh Abeer nodded his head in disbelief and turned his back to Leher ... Stretching his legs out ,he pulled the sheets over and tried to calm his frantic head and aching heart... Leher on the other side was clueless of ways to pacify Abeer...She had fallen for another one of Boodha's evil plans and it seemed too late to fix her mistake...She truly appreciated Abeer's sentiments but also hoped that he could understand hers... and support her through the initial rough phase of adjusting to a new household with a different style and standard of living ...

Leher knew she had to plan every step carefully to win against Boodha while maintaining her family's dignity... All she wished for is some kind of reassurance from Abeer that he will stand by her and give her the emotional support she needs at this tender period of settling into the marriage...

As she sat on the bed pondering over the day's incident and Abeer on the other hand did the same, Baanke knocked on the door to call them down for dinner...Abeer quickly shut his eyes and pretended to have fallen asleep while Leher sent Baanke away saying they'll be down soon ...

She walked to Abeer's side of the bed and gazed at him for a little while ... A sweet smile crept up her face to watch his irresistable innocence and soon she bent down to gently stroke his face and ruffled his hair lovingly ...... Abeer strugged to hold his breath when she shyly inched closer and placed a soft kiss on his cheek ...

Part 2:

Abeer couldn't resist opening his eyes at her tender touch ... She looked like an absolute angel and the sweet devil in him emerged.. Passionately he clasped her face and pulled her near but she coyly dodged him and jumped up to leave when Abeer tugged her wounded arm...

"Ouch ! " she screamed
 "Leher ? kya hua ? " asked a confused Abeer ... but before Leher could reply he spotted her grazed arm ...
" yeh kaise hua ? aur ...aur tumne hume bataya kyu nahin? " he yelled with concern and caringly seated her on the edge of the bed ...
" woh mandi me hum ek doodhwale ki cycle se takraakar gir gaye they " she explained  "aur tumne pehle poocha kahan jo hum bataate? " and pouted to complain...
" uff Leher !tum bhi na... ruko hum tumhe dawai lagAte hain "

Hurriedly he fetched the first aid box and sweetly cleaned and nursed her wound with an extra dose of caring intermittent kisses... She was overwhelmed with his gesture and " Abeer... " she cupped his face in her hand ...
" hmmm ? " he said looking deep into her eyes and pinching her ears she said
 " I'm sorry ! "  and his face instantly creased into a huge smile fading all his pent up anger...

Pulling her into a sweet hug he said " I'm sorry too !...aur Leher...hum tumse bas isliye naraaz the kyuki ......"
" kyuki tum humse bohot pyaar karte ho...humari parwaah karte ho... haina? " she chirped and he coud only grin at her cuteness...

He then clutched her waist with both his arms and just as he started to brush his lips on her neck,she threw him back and said " Abeer,neeche sab humara khane par intezaar kar rahe honge " spoiling their romantic moment ...
" nahin ! hum kahin nahi jaa rahe ,kehdo sabse ke hume bhook nahi " he moaned and pulled her back in his arms...
" par hume to badi zor ki bhook lag rahi hai " she laughed and ran out scrunching her nose and sticking her tongue and thumb out at him...

Abeer ran after her but before he could catch herup ,she had reached the bottom of the stairs and they were forced to put up a sombre look to face the family...

"Oho Lalla kitni der lagaa di aane me,humara to khana khatam hone ko hai " cried Bua ...
" arey kam-se-kam bahu ko to aajaana chahiye tha pehle " added Boodha...
Leher cringed at Boodha's complaint but Abeer reasoned " Daadi,hum Leher ko hi to dawai laga rahe the,dekhiye kitni chot ayi hai usey "  giving Boodha a thumbs down on her latest trick ...

Leher boasted with confidence and gave daadi a quick smirk on her victory when Abeer pulled out a chair for Leher and seated her next to daadi for dinner ...

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Hina...Too good...Please do continue...Would love to read the next part before the episode airs...Just 2 hours to go....
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG Hina awesome scene!!! Please continue!!! Man it would be soo good if we get something like this!!!!!
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Hina awesome!!! love it loads!! I could so see it!!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes!! This is what is wanted!! I bet the next scene would be cute!!!

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hina.......pls continue and finish this post before 9...😊........I want this to give me courage to watch today's epi....😳.........I wish we get something like this...........☺️....I don't know why but as I read this I felt a real pain in my chest..............
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hina that was awesome ,waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

part 2 posted
glad u guys enjoyed the first part
thanks for the comments!

cheers
Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Hina thanks.............if we get something like this today, I will be in the tenth heaven........(7th, 8th and 9th pehle hi jaa chuki hoon mein   πŸ˜†)...........and if we don't get something like this........I shall forget the epi and just read and visualize your story!  β€οΈπŸ€—
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Hina - That was brilliant!! Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ The part where Abeer is nursing Leher's wounds .. I had actually imagined part of the episode, exactly the same way! Thank youu for making it sooo much better than what I had imagined! πŸ˜ƒ