Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Broken_Heart72

ROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem's look-a-like (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Broken_Heart72

Broken_Heart72

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Broken_Heart72

ROFL

LOL

ROFL

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hey, i dnt thnk he luks like jadu, bt i thnk he luks like ambar from sajan ghar jana hai, mayb jst a youngr version! bt me and my sister call him ambar lala's younger brother!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
so funny ......LOL
glad to know that i was not the only one who felt that the lead pair is disappointing when it comes to the looks.

shada-Mk

Goldie

shada-Mk

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I think ahem looks like Vikas sethi what u guys think

delicate

Groupbie

delicate

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
People please.  Jadu is sooooooooo much better than Ahem

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomonna

<font color="#cc0000">After watching saathiya for a while something has been bugging me, Ahem reminded me of someone, but i could not work out who. Now finally i know who it is. Ahem Modi reminds me of the alien from koy mill gaya Jadoo.
</div>

<div>
They got the same nose.
What say people?
</font>
i agree ROFL

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
omg omg I nearly fell off my bed with laughter  ROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top