Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Dr.Champa Red Hat, the new intern at the Sanjeevani Hospital has discovered  an innovative treatment for a "Bipolar Disorder ".  Mr.Ranjha Rathore , a depression  patient who was not responding to any treatment has been miraculously cured by Dr.Champa and her colleagues  . When contacted, Miss Champa told this reporter more about the 'treatment'. She said its known as "seduction therapy". For this one has to dress like a' sexy kitten'  Belly Dancer and sing an item number at sharp 2.30 at midnight followed by occasional touching of their body and lo! Within 5-10 minutes, the patient is fully recovered!!  Miss Champa explained that  this type of seduction persuades  a man to come out of 'coma'against his will.

She further added that, for female patients, it's better if some hunk did the treatment. Dr.Keerti is very pleased with Champa's therapy and has asked all the doctors and interns to practice new seduction moves to help the patients.
Meanwhile Rakhi Sawant has filed a case against the CVs of DMG  . This paper had  earlier reported that Miss Sawant had been approached to play the role of Dolly a nurse . But later the CVs dropped the idea and decided to bring back Champa Adam . This has angered Rakhi. When approached, rakhi  blew her nose and said "Mera bhi ek dil hain, ek armaan hain..ke mein bhi ek achha role karu..But these CVs have treated me like dirt. How can they do this to me???? I am the Amitabh Bachhan of television. They had promised me  an item number "Dekh Le' to cure a dying patient and now they made Champa do it??? How ridiculous!! Is she hawt like me???? And can u call that a 'seducing dance'?? Hosh udaana aur behosh karna bachhon ka kaam nahin..yeh toh sirf mein hi kar sakti hoon..I am not going to leave them. I will fight them thru court coz am a law abiding citizen. Mein unko chodungi nahin!"

Lets hope the Cvs do get time to solve this problem as they are still busy watching and copying scenes from movies and their own show, "Dill Mein Ghaas".

Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

Related topic-   Rakhi Sawant Enters DMG!

Edited by shamil - 21 June 2010 at 11:29pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*hira_87priya7891Selena-Sharma...Athena...missbubbly04iAkshataLimosonii_soniisaumya{roka}FiiLzaarrmaaann7genius-Siddhi.-Su-Nims-211su-TomNJerry-celestaeJay-DeelighteningbuzzZayaHarshikaflamingo_ariesJATINTHAKKARRadiantTreasureka7eelaLOLitaPawarnafy_GHTyattriSimplyNicePainted_Lady-Miya--Humera-MahamChristLoveraishu_25Melissanehlovemysterieuxbhavi20_scupid-struckmalluangel-Zoya--DarthVader-BlueSoulsensodyneANfan1000AntaresBingeShiningStar18black_haze-Hiralious-Nymeriamonarblossom1234beintehaa.nyctophiliaRolzz-Rinky-nami2811DarkHellBlazechocogurlssdtvgojanx.sonia.x-alimabi-desi chicKai.MissArshi-virgo_gurlSilentsoulPerfangel5655Pragzieromiosugar1sun29petticoatnikita_88TheBlackJaguarshanti05prerna4rishavnisha80Wrackspurtswashbucklingmishti_17nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Seduction Therapy!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

ANfan1000

IF-Rockerz

ANfan1000

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Shamil Hug

Hilarious a usual!
Best one is :"seduction therapy". For this one has to dress like a' sexy kitten'  Belly Dancer and sing an item number at sharp 2.30 at midnight followed by occasional touching of their body and lo! Within 5-10 minutes, the patient is fully recovered!!  Miss Champa explained that  this type of seduction persuades  a man to come out of 'coma'against his will.

They shud try this therapy in the morgue of Sanjeevani!
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritz-Zoya-shamil

FiiLza

FiiLza

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO!!!! i cant imagine wut will happen to DMG if Rakhi sawant enters.....nice postEmbarrassed

shamil

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
As soon as I see Shamil post, I started to laugh because I knw before I open it that I am gonna have to die while laughing. Why do you always do this Shamil?? Meh kyaa bolu, bolne ke liye kuch baaki nahi hai!! This one is the most hilarious part for me---->Dr.Champa Red Hat, the new intern at the Sanjeevani Hospital has discovered  an innovative treatment for a "Bipolar Disorder ".  Mr.Ranjha Rathore , a depression  patient who was not responding to any treatment has been miraculously cured by Dr.Champa and her colleagues  . When contacted, Miss Champa told this reporter more about the 'treatment'. She said its known as "seduction therapy". For this one has to dress like a' sexy kitten'  Belly Dancer and sing an item number at sharp 2.30 at midnight followed by occasional touching of their body and lo! Within 5-10 minutes, the patient is fully recovered!!  Miss Champa explained that  this type of seduction persuades  a man to come out of 'coma'against his will.

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL Jitna hasu, utnai kam hai!! hats off to you for such an entertaning post!!!

shamil

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Just wanna add the patient not only wakes up adn starts dancing but also have memorized the song lyrics and out of no where he starts singing  tooROFL

Hai rabba ab Bechari Rakhi ka kia hoga* sniffs* i m going to file a petition for raki bechari rakhi ke saath dhoka

Nahi chalega Nahi Chalega i want to see Rakhiiiiiiiiiiiii

Rakhi & her moves FOREVER

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 21 June 2010 at 11:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahamBlueSoulshamilshanti05

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL .. Shamil ji... is baari aise censored kism ke smileys kahan se dhoonde ??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bachchon ka kuch khayal kiya hota .... Mere jaise masoom bachche. Ermm

I guess DMG ko TRP mile na mile.. Sanjeevni mein patients ki line lagne wali hai.. wahan ke treatments dekhkar. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-MissArshi-shamilnadaanmasakalli

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Amazing post againClapClapClap Bus aise hi post likhte rehna...jaldi se aap tapp pe pohanch jayenge.....and btw, this is the most stylist Champa I have ever seen, itni mehangi champa Dmg CVs ko kaise parvare gi??

Dr.Champa Red Hat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top