SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, Migan.

Srilekha sang Porale Ponnuthayi (Karuthamma). It's one of my fav. songs and she did a great job!Clap Overall, Madhu's Thanjai Thalapathigal performed slightly better than Srilekha's Tiruchi Thimingalangal and won the match.

This Saturday and Sunday : Nellai Sooravali vs. Chennai Singangal and Nellai Sooravali vs. Tiruchi Thimingalangal.

Yeah, no Thanjai Thalapathigal this weekend!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 7)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Nellai Sooravali lost the match to Channai Singangal. ShockedShocked

Who's to blame? Anupama? She failed to give a decent performance and dragged her team down with her. Cry

Tomorrow - Anupama says she cannot sing and Srilekha doesn't agree!

smlaksh

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I watched the first semi-finals where Madhu's team won over Srilekha's. I felt Srilekha's team did well collectively. But Madhu's team won because of strong performances by Suchitra and the Kutti Thalabathi (i.e., Madhu himself). His rendering of Rajini's songs was superb. And, his "Pichai Pathiram" was awesome -- hope he gets the National Award for that song. He is long overdue for national recognition though the Kerala and Tamilnadu governments have honoured him.

smlaksh

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tamizhan for the update on Saturday.

Do any one remember the scores for the Saturday match. I saw the show till the end and my recording stopped just before they announced score for captain's choice.

I agree Anupama's performance was not that great. Devan did an awesome job.

It is nice to see here Bonheur. Looo........ng time.

Edited by migan - 29 August 2010 at 8:08pm

swathika.ss52

swathika.ss52

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i like this programme very much
i like madhu balakrishnan's team very much

swathika.ss52

swathika.ss52

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

my sister like vijay yesudas's team

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Welcome to SMY, swathika.Big smile I like Madhu's team and they are playing against Devan and Anupama this weekend!

smlaksh

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hi all

I watched yesterday's show online (it will only be telecast in Singapore next week). Amidst many interruptions, I caught Thanjai Thalabathis singing Singam Pola as Madhu made a grand entrance. Very apt. He also looked cool in his smart casual clothes. (I still can't get over his stage personality makeover ;-) Though it wasn't T Thalabathis' best singing performance, Kavya has made great improvement.

I also caught some old episodes online (I didn't start watching in Singapore till August as I haven't been watching Sun TV or any Tamil shows for almost a year and now I watch this show for Madhu). I absolutely loved the medley in Kalyani raga that Madhu and Suchitra sang. His alapanai, Amma endrazhaikatha and his Kalaivaniyeh were out of this world.

Btw, did anyone in Singapore watch Madhu and Sujatha's Onam concert in Singapore last month. I had to miss it because of a schedule conflict.

For those interested, here's a nice video clip with Madhu singing a patriotic song in Hindi:

enjoy
Bonheur

Edited by Bonheur - 05 September 2010 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.