Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hi all. Haven't visited IF for months and was surfing for information on Sangeetha M Y when I chanced upon this thread.

I can't say all the singers are good or sing harmoniously, including the seasoned singers. But, all in all, a very entertaining show.

I am a great fan of Madhu Balakrishnan's -- I especially love his voice and his classically-oriented songs -- but I had never expected him to let down his hair and clown around -- mimicking Kamal Hassan's voice, singing funny songs, dancing, and joking. Totally unexpected and cute. Suchitra is a very promising singer.

Edited by Bonheur - 15 August 2010 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Welcome back, Bon.

Madhu's one of the very few talented singers of this generation - his voice is melodious. But, he's given less opportunities to sing and I hope this show provides him with more chances.

His latest Theivam illai (Naan Mahaan Alla) is fantastic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Madhurai Veerargal WON against Kovai Killadigal - and the overall mark difference was significantly high.

Now the Chennai Singangal vs. Madurai Veerargal is going to be the most crucial match for the teams that aren't qualified, and the winner of this match will qualify to the next round. Or the match ties (more likely) and the team with the highest overall score WINS (in this case, it 's more likely to be Madurai VeerargalParty).

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 15 August 2010 at 9:51am

smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the updates Clap ..

Last week Madhu & Srilekha's team competition was awesome .. very lively & hilarious episode ..

Madurai Veerargal did an awesome job this week .. they deserve this victory Clap .. Vijay , so sweet of him to take responsibility for his team's earlier performances .. i just love both the lil girls in his team ..

Sunday's match , btwn , Srilekha's & Anupama's .. both are strong teams .. And Anupama won the match ..

~*Thamizhan*~

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
In today's match between Vijay and Devan - Devan's team won. So both Kovai Killadigal and Madurai Verrargal got eliminated. there is significant mark  difference especially in the Sangamam round.

I like Sirisha's voice. What a sweet voice and clarity at this young age!!!

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the update .. i just caught up with tht episode .. Anyone watched sunday's show ?? can u pls give the details Embarrassed ? i missed to record the show Cry ..

So sad , tht two good teams are eliminated Cry .. But still everyone will remember them , even if the show ends .. thanks to their awesome performances for it ..

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Migan for the update .. i just caught up with tht episode .. Anyone watched sunday's show ?? can u pls give the details Embarrassed ? i missed to record the show Cry ..

So sad , tht two good teams are eliminated Cry .. But still everyone will remember them , even if the show ends .. thanks to their awesome performances for it ..

I agree. I liked Vijay's voice. Lot of good talents. I felt the judges were biased about giving low scores in the sangamam round. (Matangi and Anupama)

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
On Sunday's episode it was between Srilekha and Madhu.

Since this was Semifinals - they changes the format. I forgot the first round. Second one was Samarpanam(Medley of songs).

Third round was Caption's chice and Captains needed to sing.

Madu's team won(He sang very well his own song Pitchai Paathiram Yeendhi Vandeen....)

I could not recognize the song SriLekha sang. Very emotional but not recognizable. I think not a good song choice.

Madu's team sang Rajini songs in Medley very well received. (Who won't like Rajini songs??)

r_jhotysmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.