Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Am writing this comment , as i'm watching saturday's league match ..

Al , awesome job buddy Clap Clap Clap .. You were so cool & u rock asusual .. the way u danced chanceless .. infact when Madhu said Bharat's name for tht round , i was lil nervous Embarrassed .. For a moment i thought Madhu made a wrong decision .. But he wasn't tht bad Embarrassed .. lil nervous .. Hope he'll improve himself in the coming matches ..

Suchitra aahhhhhh .. i knew she is good , but never expected such a stunning performance from her ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap .. My fav song , sung by Sudha Ragunathan .. nice pick .. If i hear with closed eyes , i feel Sudha herself is singing .. i'm still haunted with her awesome performance Embarrassed .. i have recorded this show in my DVR , as i couldn't watch it the other day .. i just can't proceed with the show & i'm still rewinding & watching her performance repeatedly EmbarrassedLOL ..

Will add my comments , once i watch the rest of the show ..

I feel Madhangi made a wrong decision by competing Suchi in solo round Embarrassed .. No offense folks Tongue .. She had Al , Bhargavi & the other one too is a good performer .. such a strong team .. i still wonder why she made tht decision .. she should have let one of her team members to competeEmbarrassed .. this show is not only abt winning , but also to exhibit participants talents .. Vijay or Devan could have done this in their last couple of matches to boost their team's chances .. but am glad tht they didn't do this Tongue ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supree~*Thamizhan*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alrufian

alrufian

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Laksh :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Some related links..

SMY pictures - Behindwoods - CLICK HERE

SMY official website - CLICK HERE

SMY official forum - CLICK HERE

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 03 August 2010 at 2:30pm

smlaksh

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Wow....  you both have already wrote exactly what I wanted to ...Sri & Laksh!

Alrufian - as usual Kalakkal performance.Clap Dance + Singing = Super!

Suchitra - OMG, what a Stunning performance!!!.Star she was extremely good. ClapClap
I too love that song Laksh and I did the same too...  Big smile I mean, rewinding and listening to it out of my DVR list...... quite a few times. Clap

Summa... show-ku build-up pannarathukkaaga, Cinmayi izuththuvitta mathiri irunthathu... the whole dialogues/feedbacks on Suchitra's comment! Ouch 

I liked 'Thanjai Thalapathikal' - Sangamam round too comparing to the other team -  All different songs & they all sang very good. On the whole, it's not the day for Kovai Killadigal & Thanjai Thalapathigal stole the show!! ClapClap

---------------------------
Sunday match - Madhurai veerargal Vs. Nellai Sooravali

Round 1 - Nerukku Ner - Srisha & Krishnamoorthy did an awesome job - Pothi vaicha malligai mottu ClapClap. I just love the voice of Srisha's. Krishnamoorthy was very good as well.
But the one thing I don't get is, when they both did equally good, how come the scores were so off?!! Confused I believe there were 1.5 marks difference.

Round 2 - Didn't go that well for Guru (MV) I guess, where as (NS) Krishnamoorthy did very good and easily won this round for his team!

Round 3- I liked both the teams performance, and felt that the NS team kept on singing ... too many songs, towards end started kind of boring... and they made a few mistakes too!. Wonder why they did that?! - I mean adding songs at the last minute. Confused
But anyway, again MV didn't win this round and I felt very bad for Vijay & his team! Cry

---------------------

Haven't seen any promos for this week's matches yet. Was there any? & Did anyone watch it?!

BTW, thanks for those links Sri!

Edited by supree - 05 August 2010 at 4:20pm

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the the links ..

Lady judges were so mean .. Suchitra just made a casual comment ..

Yup Supree .. i too loved Srisha's performance .. she sounded more mature .. She & Krishnamurthy made a good pair , i mean singing Embarrassed .. their voice is so good for duets .. Vijay's team too did an decent job .. felt bad they lost this match too .. hope they win the coming matches ..

Madhu's singing was too good for "En jodi manja kuruvi" .. i really really enjoyed TT's performance in this match .. they deserve this victory ..

Guess , no new promos yet .. Will post here , if i get to see it ..

supree~*Thamizhan*~

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Sri for the the links ..

Lady judges were so mean .. Suchitra just made a casual comment ..

Yup Supree .. i too loved Srisha's performance .. she sounded more mature .. She & Krishnamurthy made a good pair , i mean singing Embarrassed .. their voice is so good for duets .. Vijay's team too did an decent job .. felt bad they lost this match too .. hope they win the coming matches ..

Madhu's singing was too good for "En jodi manja kuruvi" .. i really really enjoyed TT's performance in this match .. they deserve this victory ..

Guess , no new promos yet .. Will post here , if i get to see it ..

Yeah Laksh... Suchitra's comment was so casual... and I didn't see anything wrong... Looked as if Cinmayi really pulled the words out of her mouth. Poor Suchi! Confused

Anyway, did you notice one other thing.. I really liked how Madhu stood support to his team...
I really love his voice in his performances.....  and he is handling his team & supporting them very nicely ... So 'down to earth'. Hats Off Madhu!  Star Way to go Thanjai Thalapathikal! Clap

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Chennai Singangal vs Kovail Killadigal

It was an average episode - nothing great. Big smileBargavi's voice is unique and the last round was somewhat better than the previous rounds.

Now I'm looking forward to the next round - Thanjai vs Tiruchi - small clip paartha romba fun aa irrukku and both teams are very talented. My vote is for Thanjai Thalapathigal - sendru, vendru vaarunggal!

smlaksh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Thanjai Thalapathigal vs Thiruchi Thimingalangal

Nerukku Ner - Vandhaen Vandhaen

Suchithra and Mansi nallaa pOti (challenge) pOtu paadinaanga! Mansi kku intha song second time - ithukku munaadi Athiradi Singer la intha paattu padinaanga. Suchithra maintained her style in the song. After the amazing performance, oru chinna confusion when Chinmayi asked Srilekh about the two marks difference? Chinmayi ennammaa athu rendu marks? Total mark difference is 2.5 and average difference is 0.5 - appo eppadi intha 2 marks difference? I think you multiplied 0.5 by 4 and got the difference as 2 and ithaan ennoda oru possible explanation.

Thaniye Thannanthaniye - Kaviya (Thanjai) vs Saisharan (Tiruchi)

Kaviya and Saisharan - I liked both of them, however Saisharan was better. He scored an extra mark compared with Kaviya.

Final round - Sangamam

Madhu's team went for all Kamal Hassan songs (most of them Kamal paadinathu) and they did a neat job. I can't remember what the theme was in Srilekha's team - but, their performance was nice. However, Thanjai Thalapathigal scored 0.5 higher than Tiruchi Thimingalangal and the match tied.

Some other things to add - this is the second time Chinmayi's lip-synching and it doesn't look nice. Mathangi needs to cool down - she's way too serious in recent rounds!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 09 August 2010 at 2:28am

smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.