Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

alrufian

alrufian

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
am really happy that so many friends following this show with great interest! it was real fun being a part of it! Mathangi mam is simply superb! and......regard the matches, do watch it without fail! great surprises awaiting for u all! don miss our match with Thanjai Thalapathigal :-) and please comment here or to my orkut or fb profile :-) feel free to bug me thro fone too...i am excited to have such great friends!!! keep watching! take care...God bless
and regarding results, it was bit unfair :-( and i am sure we really giving tough work to all other teams!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
^ I will definitely watch the match! Both teams are equally good and It's going to be a tough match for both teams. It's down to the performance on the night and may the better team WIN!

smlaksh

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey... Laksh , Sri & friends...
Long time .... couldn't come to this thread. But have been watching SMY on weekends though.

I too felt so bad for Madhurai Veerargal & Vijay. Last week, they did really good... and so sad they lost, inspite of their good performance. that too by .5 marks. Cry

I kind of felt, that Anupama gave overly a high score, which made Srilekha to win. Sri Lekha's team did good too... no doubt. But still, 35 Vs. 39 is way too much of difference.Confused 
Also I too agree with one other thing you had mentioned here Laksh - Vijay's team having all kutties... It's not fare for them to get to compete with Mansi, Vignesh...etc.  

The other day, Madhu's dance was really good to watch. Last week, Devan's Illaiyaraja songs pick was fantastic and also I really like this guy's attitude. So easy taking & being very frank!
Suchi & Ishwarya were good in that potti song. In Nellai suravali, Monisha's singing was excellent - Katril varum geetham....mmmm.. my fav. song!

Anyway, I can't wait to watch this week's episodes - Thanjai Thalapathikal Vs. Kovai Killadigal!.
'Sabash Sariyana Potti"!! Big smile

------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back to IF Alrufian!!

Everytime I see you on screen, I remember the performance, 'Adiyee Kolluthe...' which you did in Athradi Singar show. wow... it was awesome!. Clap

Wish you all the best for all your upcoming mathces.

Edited by supree - 29 July 2010 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Did u see any new promo for this week folks Confused ?? hmm , My fav team competes with yet another strong team .. May the best team win Embarrassed ..

~*Thamizhan*~

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Saw this week's promo .. Woohoo .. Mathangi herself competes with Suchi from Thanjai Thalapathigal in "Thaniye Thananthaniye" round Wink .. Tht too she sings her hit no. "Janauary madham" from 7g rainbow colony .. i'm more interested to see judges comments & score for her , than her performance EmbarrassedLOL ...

~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Me too. Suchi must have done really well for Mathangi to compete.

smlaksh

alrufian

alrufian

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@ Supree, Thanks a lot for tht!! Am glad to have friends like u!
And am eagerly waiting for the comments of our match vs thanjai team :-)
believe all watched tht show!

smlaksh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Al Rufian, you owned the stage in Nerukku Ner round with your amazing stage presence and singing.Clap Bharath needs to overcome his nervousness.

Suchithra was simply outstanding. Overconfident argument was really unfair - Suchi was genuine and Chinmayi was firing one question after another.

Overall, Thanjai Thalapathigal did better than Koval Killadigal.Clap

Thanjai Thalapathigal, Nellai Sooravali and Tiruchi Thimingalangal are now through to the second round. ClapKovai Killadigal, Chennai Singangal and Madurai Veerargal need to fight for the last place available to get through to the second round.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supreesmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.