Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Madhu's dance was hilarious!LOL He probably did it to encourage Bharath and the lil one was also dancing like Madhu .LOL

Yeah, Al rufian participated in Athiradi Singer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 3)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alrufian

alrufian

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hi dear freinds,
its AL RUFIAN here!!http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley1.gif
believe am quite a well known guy to u people!
i am already very happy fr ur responses in ATHIRADI SINGER...and thats y am here again in SANGEETHA MAHAYUTHAM! http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley4.gif
keep watching the show and comment! Thanx a lot fr ur love & support! i believe it will be there forever! i wont forget the support from u frens wen i got eliminated & cried in ATHIRADI SINGER :-( it was so happy to be here with u people! watch out my Taxi Taxi cummin soon against Thanjai Thalapathigal!! :-)
my orkut profile
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=7216687245648721069
my facebook profile
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1551328240
my fone # 9994172418
keep in touch :-) http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley1.gif
love u all :-)
God bless Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~rev4evasmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Welcome back to IF , Alrufian Smile .. You guys rock Thumbs Up ..

All the best for the coming league matches ..

~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Al! And good luck with your song.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Saturday - Madurai Veerargal Vs Tiruchi Thimingalangal - Tiruchi Thimingalangl WON! It's not looking too good for Madurai Veeragal; tied against Tiruchi Thimingalangal and lost two other league matches.

Sunday - Nellai Sooravali Vs Chennai Singangal - Nellai Sooravali WON! Chennai Singangal lost both their league matches.

Al, any hints about Kovai Killadigal Vs Thanjai Thalapadhigal league match? This match is imp. for both teams but Thanjai Thalapathigal can secure a place in the next round if they WIN this match and Madurai Veerargal lose their next match against Nellai Sooravali!

The chances are falling for Madurai Veerargal and Chennai Singangal with every league match.

Individual score summary coming soon..

smlaksh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Round up of the scores!

smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the awesome updates Clap ...

I felt so bad for Madurai Veerargal team .. they lost the match to thiruchi team in a 0.5 marks Unhappy .. Madurai team did a good job in sat match .. But alas , they lost Cry ..

I feel the teams are not well balanced Embarrassed .. No offense , folks .. Srilekha's team members are really strong .. Mansi & lil guy have already proved themselves in other earlier game shows .. they'll have more exposure .. Sai kiran too does a good job ..

But for Madurai team , ellam kutties .. they are good in their own way .. but still not a right competing choice for the grown ups Embarrassed ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supree~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smlaksh

I feel the teams are not well balanced Embarrassed.. No offense , folks .. Srilekha's team members are really strong .. Mansi & lil guy have already proved themselves in other earlier game shows .. they'll have more exposure .. Sai kiran too does a good job ..

Well said.Clap Srilekha's team is almost unbeatable and a tough challenge for all the other teams. Nellai (Kousshik Ram), Thanjai (Suchithra) and Kovai (Al Rufian & Bargavi) can pull their team through to the next round and this leaves Devan's Chennai Singangal and Vijay's Madurai Veerargal with a small chance of making it to the next round! :(

Next match - Kovai Killadigal Vs. Thanjai Thalapathigal - I want Thanjai Thalapathigal to WIN this match!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.