Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 2)

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanjai Thalapathigal is my favourite team (obv. from my signature)! Madhu's excellent and they deliever so much more in the Sangamam Round performance when they come together as a team. Their next match is against Chennai Singangal (next week) and from what I've heard Chennai Singangal did not perform as well as the Tirichi Thimingalangal to get the same score. It's anyone's game but I will give an edge to Thanjai's team for their outstanding team performance!

Other teams to watch out for - Srilekha's Tirichi Thimingalangal and  Anupama's Nellai Sooravali (Kousshik Ram - he's brilliant and may get this team through).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

smlaksh IF-Veteran Member
smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
@Supree .. Aww .. it happens sometimes for me too .. so nowadays ushaaraa , naan copy panniduren ..

Last week , Devan & Srilekha's team match is a tie ..

@Sri .. yep .. Thanjai Thalapathigal is my fav team too .. Tht lil one did a real good job .. i just love Madhu's voice .. so mesmerizing .. And is not overconfident too .. tht guy in the team was lil nervous .. hope he'll perform better in the coming episodes ..

mellisai

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Kavya (little girl) did a great job but I thought the song was a little too big for her. And Bharath needs to overcome his nervousness.Big smile Suchi is good and maybe she can sing Ippave ippave -Raman Thediya Seethai (one of my fav. song) with Madhu in one of the Sangamam Rounds.

smlaksh

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

I finally managed to watch all the episodes. Here is a quick run through of all the individual scores and average scores (+ odd scores are highlighted).

Round 3 - Sangamam Round - I've been going on about how good Thanjai Thalapathigal team is in this round and look at their score here. Unfair scores? Madhu's song selection is fantastic and singing is better if not equal to the opposing team. Overall Nellai Sooravali did much better than Thanjai Thalapathigal so I'm not going to complain much.

Vijay's winner is Devan and vice versa ? Suspicious!?

Tomorrow - Kovai Killadigal vs. Nellai Sooravali

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 July 2010 at 12:15pm

smlaksh

smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton sri .. awesome job buddy Clap Clap ..

They have started giving build ups for the coming week LOL .. Looks like Anupama's team did some mistake Confused ..

mellisai

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Thanjai Thalapathigal naalaikku sangamam roundla showvai steal panniduvaanga pOla irrukku. Thalapathigal naalaikku win panninaa thaan konjam aavathu antha first four positionsai secure panna mudiyum! Thalapathigal yudhaththukku pOi vetriyudan thirumbi vaarunggal!

smlaksh

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Overall, I'm disappointed with the last two episodes/ yudhams. Thanjai Thalapathigal is the only likable team and they deserved the victory. Congratulations!

Madhu's going to have a hard time in the next few battles. His team did extremely well in the last team round but their comparative scores reflect something else!

smlaksh

smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sri ..

You forgot to write abt one thing Sri , Madhu's dance Wink .. i enjoyed y'days episode .. Suchitra was good .. i still find Bharat's voice stammering Embarrassed .. Lil one & Suchi are awesome ..

Al rufian from Mathangi's team is also good .. Think he participated in Athiradi singer show too Confused .. he looks very familiar to me ..

mellisai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index