Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Friends, someone just sent me the following link. It's a Tamil music video produced by Madhu's brother-in-law, the cricketer Sreesanth, and the song was sung by Madhu. It's meant as a Commonwealth games inspirational song. Quite rousing. I missed Rehman's theme song, which some folks panned.

Enjoy

I just listened to this song - wonderful. Nice variation and could not recognize his classical voice.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham (Page 16)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Chinmayee as hostess....

Another thing I noticedi nthe whole show was Chinmayee did a good job of hosting the program. Well timed comments and most of her dresses were nice and appropriate too. I learned that she did voice dubbing in movies for other actress's like Trisha in VTV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Chinmayee as hostess....

Another thing I noticedi nthe whole show was Chinmayee did a good job of hosting the program. Well timed comments and most of her dresses were nice and appropriate too. I learned that she did voice dubbing in movies for other actress's like Trisha in VTV.

oh yes its correct.. she is amazing all rounder as a singer.. hostess... dubbing artist and she can even shine as actress too.. chinmayee rocks the show..

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Yes, Chinmayi is a very natural host, very spontaneous. And she looks good too. She is said to have a bit of an attitude problem and it does show up sometimes in her blog. But she came across well as a host.

Btw, I didn't like Srilekha's facial expressions everytime Madhu got high marks. Sometimes she had quizzical expressions, at other times rather sarcastic expressions. Her responses to judge's criticisms were also a bit strained, as if she thought rather highly of herself. Madhu, on the other hand, came across as very humble and respectful. (Of course, no one could fault him and say anything negative about his singing, so he had no reason to display negative expressions, but his graciousness was very evident throughout the season.) Even as a judge, he did not make any hurtful comments.

Incidentally, I read somewhere that in the Hindi version of the show in which Shankar Mahadevan's team finally won over Shaan's team, there was a rather unpleasant encounter in the final round of the semi-finals. Apparently, Shaan got so upset that Shankar twice nominated himself to sing in order to boost his group's chances that he ripped off his own shirt after angrily saying that he too could have upped his group's score by singing solos!

Edited by Bonheur - 15 October 2010 at 2:50am

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Yes, Chinmayi is a very natural host, very spontaneous. And she looks good too. She is said to have a bit of an attitude problem and it does show up sometimes in her blog. But she came across well as a host.

Btw, I didn't like Srilekha's facial expressions everytime Madhu got high marks. Sometimes she had quizzical expressions, at other times rather sarcastic expressions. Her responses to judge's criticisms were also a bit strained, as if she thought rather highly of herself. Madhu, on the other hand, came across as very humble and respectful. (Of course, no one could fault him and say anything negative about his singing, so he had no reason to display negative expressions, but his graciousness was very evident throughout the season.) Even as a judge, he did not make any hurtful comments.

Incidentally, I read somewhere that in the Hindi version of the show in which Shankar Mahadevan's team finally won over Shaan's team, there was a rather unpleasant encounter in the final round of the semi-finals. Apparently, Shaan got so upset that Shankar twice nominated himself to sing in order to boost his group's chances that he ripped off his own shirt after angrily saying that he too could have upped his group's score by singing solos!

oh its a great news or info about tat hindi version.. shocked to hear shaan behaved so bad against shankar... but i feel it will be like drama..

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Sweety, yes, it sounds like a big drama. But I think there was justification for Shaan's outburst and SM was not being gracious in trying to win at all costs against amateurs on the other side. It seems that for one duet item featuring a weak female singer, SM had chosen a song where a male singer in his team sang the bulk of the song and the female only 4 lines. This was the immediate cause of Shaan's outburst though he had earlier already been upset that SM was coming in to compete against the amateurs singers in his team.

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Sweety, yes, it sounds like a big drama. But I think there was justification for Shaan's outburst and SM was not being gracious in trying to win at all costs against amateurs on the other side. It seems that for one duet item featuring a weak female singer, SM had chosen a song where a male singer in his team sang the bulk of the song and the female only 4 lines. This was the immediate cause of Shaan's outburst though he had earlier already been upset that SM was coming in to compete against the amateurs singers in his team.

well said Bonheur... thanks for the detail info.. as all these shows are cooked up ones.. we can expect more drama..

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
And so it seems as if the brief camaraderie we all enjoyed through Sangeetha Maha Yutham has come to an end (unfortunately, they are not showing the finals here in Singapore today -- we are one week behind the India schefule; hopefully they will do so next week and not conveniently forget).

I don't expect to tune in to the next season -- the only reason I watched this time was that I enjoy Madhu's singing. And I don't watch most other programmes on Sun or other Indian channels. So, it's a brief goodbye for now -- unless there is some other forum for engaging friends here on Madhu's songs (listen in to the next programme on IF radio; I have dedicated a song by Madhu to all of you).

cheers
Bonheur

Edited by Bonheur - 17 October 2010 at 12:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.