Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
JD's clip starts at 2:50 ish ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhl6b28WWjs&feature=related

I liked what he said about being fair .. and also loved when he mentioned Baa,Bahu aur Baby .. WHen you see this interview .. You just get a feeling that he is a very good guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AVFAN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JD speaking about Gold Awards - Video" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
yarr but I didnt like the way once he said on Behnein launch that BBB was just another show and their relation with star will give more shows.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
BTW .. I want to see the interview where JD called Baa,bahu aur baby just another show ... Because I feel that he is personally more attached to BBB then to Behnein for instance during SPA awards he was actually sitting with BBB team and not Behnein team ..behnein team was in limelight during awards all the time and because JD was sitting with the BBB team , the camera did not focus on him once ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top