A painful end to salekh, our one is alive:Warning PG20 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ice-Thinker

Hi Nu Adu...

Just read your post and realised that you are using Vista.
Avoid using Vista for your security sake dear ... I have some knowledge about it and it can very well get you in a bad patch with your security on the net.

- From a friend.

Thanks for the advice...I know what you're talking about. I actually had a very recent experience with Vista and unwanted computer bugs! 😕
Hoping to change to a better operating system soon!

Hey all how are you? Daft question really.

WOW, If i'm honest, I can't remember the last time I made a comment in this forum, well over a year and a half I think. Then all of a sudden, I was just sitting there after watching the last episode of Sadhana and raghani and I was absoulatly left speechless.
I felt I just had to comment.

From the acting to the deliverance of all the scenes were brilliant.
It felt so real and Raghanis acting when she came home with her baby daughter and she knew it was her sister sadhana who had died but she didn't want to admit it was a wonderful peace of acting and a joy to watch.

It is now indeed an end of a huge milestone. To see Alek (Angad) so helpless was alos brilliant as it put that umph into the whole situation.

I don't know what more to see apart from it felt like it weas really happening and I was crying with raghini, that is how real it felt. Seriously, hats off to everyone, from constume to makeup to the director to location peole EVERYTHING deserves a huge round of applouse.

This is Farah signing of.
i only watch for salekh i like Ragni and Ranveer also but im bif of of Sara Khan sooo i love salekh the most when Sadna die i cry alot 😭 now i stop watching the show caz with out my sweet and cute baby the show is nothing hope the bring back sara khan as Sadna and the bring but the magic in the show the magic of salekh:)

Love Leena:)
i actually had teary eyes when i saw Alekh today..for some reason, it was just to sad to see him back in this condition!!!
alekh's still there in the show? the alekh we knew is dead...its a new alekh...a plain moving doll...
They're making life miserable for us. I can't even remember the good times without feeling pain and loss.

Alekh's latest condition defies logic. Dadaji died when he was a little boy...and that basically froze his brain in that moment, plus his head injury...so he grew up but his mind remained locked in that moment.

But in case of Sadhna...Alekh was mentally his age, completely normal. Alekh should have ADULT psychological problems...like depression, panic, anxiety, suicidal urges...I thought the way he was shown in the hospital plus on her funeral was perfect...DEAD, a mute, a zombie...

Magar Angad se acting to karvani thi...but him becoming OLD OLD Alekh makes NO SENSE.

I feel bad for Angad. Physically, this role doesn't even suit him anymore. He's gorgeous! Look at that body and that face...he needed a maturer role...that of a broken hearted husband/lover...THIS condition is painful and makes no sense.

TO add injury to insult...people on the forum seem to LIKE this Alekh. Yes, I liked him too...when he was like this BEFORE he became normal...because that condition was logical and made perfect sense...plus he had his Sadhna...but to say they prefer abnormal Alekh over normal Alekh is an insult to Angad's acting skills.

He's a powerhouse performer. I often praised the way he showed the transformation of Alekh to normal...Alekh developed his OWN personality...he suited so much as Sadhna's very calm, rational, abd level headed husband...responsible and very passionate...

I'll never forget the days he was normal. Now, I just listen to Dil Jaaniya and Piya O Piya and wonder what in the world happened here.
didnt we realize long time ago tht bidaai cts r BRAINLESS? y does one actor need to play a mentally challenged guy to show his acting abilities? i think angad has a great chance & was actually showing more of his skills when he was normal...we already saw this pagal alekh...dnt wanna see him again...specially when its doesnt even make sense...oh well lets the cts do their manmani...i m toh off bidaai
Does Bidaai's creatives ever had any brain? Give them at least one lesson, which should be a hard lesson to make them understand that we will never accept such thing by stopping on watching the serial on TV, it will surely make the show fell down and be out even from top 100..........

Although I have not seen the new abnormal Alekh yet, I don't want to see him that way. It was good when they were showing him w/ Sadi, but I don't want to see that again. The innocence of that era is lost. I guess we will have to see in the future why the CT's would of made him abnormal again. I much prefer the passionate Alekh the one that use to run around Sadi.
Originally posted by parul74

Although I have not seen the new abnormal Alekh yet, I don't want to see him that way. It was good when they were showing him w/ Sadi, but I don't want to see that again. The innocence of that era is lost. I guess we will have to see in the future why the CT's would of made him abnormal again. I much prefer the passionate Alekh the one that use to run around Sadi.

Don't see him. Don't see the show anymore. It's not like before. Now when you see abnormal Alekh, your heart BREAKS and shatters...because you have seen him normal already...and you know this time, he can't run to his "dost", who will take away all his fears and make his life paradise.

Before he became normal, abnormal Alekh used to melt my heart...I was just as in love with him as Sadhna....now seeing him is like a nightmare...he's a train wreck...a broken up and beaten down symbol of what once was...

There is NO LOGIC in his current condition, as I have said before. His condition after her death was more appropriate. This just makes no sense.