A painful end to salekh, our one is alive:Warning PG20

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The thing i could have never imagined has finally happened...a heart-wrenching end to BIDAAI's salekh... i have no idea how i watched it...The 1st hug after sadi was saved...magical...everlasting...tht undefined feeling...the way alekh was thanking in his mind tht his most loved one almost got saved...but the happiness didnt last long...2 minutes...only 2 minutes later...sadi hold alekh's hands like she NEVER wants to leave him...NEVER...the second their hands parted, like my heart parted into 2...on top tht dil janiya song...i m gonna burst out of crying right now....then the most horrible part...sadhna after getting hurt..they both going close to each then tht everlasting hug again...sadi didnt even mention she was hurt...as if she wanted tht LAST hug, yes tht LAST MAGICAL hug salekhians, from alekh at any cost....she was smiling..she was living tht moment forever...& tht frightened look on alekh's face..& his painful scream...(angad & sara are such bunch of FLAWLESS actors i swear...HATS OFF!) i just wanna say a BIG BIG thank u to STAR PLUS & RAJAN SHAHI for giving the MOST PAINFUL end to my most magical jodi...to such a beautiful fairytale🤢 SP & RS r simply unforgivable for me now..srry...its impossible to forgive them ever for me now..🤢 now tmrrw...the last moment of sagini...the separation of sagini...🤢 *PUKE*

even though salekh is dead now...they will live forever for me...they will always remain my beautiful fairytale...i just wanna erase today's epi from my mind...& wanna read some beautiful fan-fictions of salekh & act like thts my REAL salekh...(u ppl have to promise me to keep writing FF of them)... i will act like today's epi never happened...sometimes it EXISTS if u BELIEVE😊 lets BELIEVE salekh r still alive...still a fairytale...a beautiful couple...& nothing happened...OUR SALEKH IS STILL ALIVE PEOPLE! OUR SALEKH!😊

This is the 1st time i fell in love with my salekh...i love the songs piya sawariya & dil janiya but i believe no other song suits salekh more than tujhe mein rab dikhta hain...the innocence tht salekh has..no other song can define it other than this song...when was ur 1st time falling in love wid salekh?😳

(starts around like 4:26 )
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRttLPYG69A[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
its indeed painful...especially for the one, who is left alone...Alekh
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I gave a part of my life and my heart to that couple. I have never felt so strongly about any love story EVER.

Laila/Majnu
Saleem/Anarkali
Romeo/Juliet
Cathy/Heathcliff
Bella/Edward

These couples have nothing on my Salekh.

Shonaa I wrote many Salekh fics....but this episode tore me up. I've lost my inspiration...those eyes dancing in innocense...that love story full of hopes...but no expectations.

I love them. I have no words. I LOVE them...with my heart.
hahaz thumbnail
Their last hug was so AMAZING... I can't stop crying because their hug just replays over and over in my head... Sadhana's faint smile when she hugged Alekh for the last time is killing me... Her smile is haunting my very core... she knew she was dying and was actually happy that she could have her last moments in the arms of her beloved Alekhji.

Alekh's expressions when he sees the blood on his hands is killing me internally... It's making my heart actually hurt... His eyes expressed everything...

What a tragic end to such a beatiful couple...but all everlasting and historical couples died... Sadhana died physically and Alekh will die mentally...

I really hope sadhan's soul says goodbye to alekh as well, he deserves that atleast

goodbye Salekh... Your love broke me down and made me fall in love with your Jodi

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Their lovestory is just unique...
.shona. thumbnail
@bani...ur dia is not sad...for her....her salekh is alive...forever...nobody can touch them...not even RS or SP...cuz they live in my heart...so not sad for my alekh or salekh...bout BIDAAI's alekh...who's bidaai wats bidaai? never heard of it 🤔

@yanks...i knw how u feel....even my heart was broken was watching today's epi...but then i realized y shud i care bout wat SP is showing me..i shud care bout WHAT I BELIEVE...& i believe there NEVER cud be a end to our salekh...say even the show ended...our salekh wud still remain alive right? then y not now? :) i knw salekh's scenes used to give u inspirations but now I REQUEST u from the bottom of my heart..please please take inspirations from the love tht u have for our salekh...erase today's epi's memories from ur mind & heart...please...now only ur & ppl's FFs can keep salekh alive....atleast for me🤗
.shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hahaz

Their last hug was so AMAZING... I can't stop crying because their hug just replays over and over in my head... Sadhana's faint smile when she hugged Alekh for the last time is killing me... Her smile is haunting my very core... she knew she was dying and was actually happy that she could have her last moments in the arms of her beloved Alekhji.

Alekh's expressions when he sees the blood on his hands is killing me internally... It's making my heart actually hurt... His eyes expressed everything...

What a tragic end to such a beatiful couple...but all everlasting and historical couples died... Sadhana died physically and Alekh will die mentally...

I really hope sadhan's soul says goodbye to alekh as well, he deserves that atleast

goodbye Salekh... Your love broke me down and made me fall in love with your Jodi

PLEASE PLEASE dnt say goodbye to them It's high time we shudnt let SP & RS win wid their horrible track...we shudnt LET THEM play with out emotions...we shudnt let THEM kill our salekh...even though they created it...i m sorry but salekh is ONLY OURS...copyright confirmed...ONLY OURS...just cuz SP is killing BIDAAI's salekh doesnt mean they will kill OUR SALEKH...they r still alive na😳
yanks28 thumbnail
I'll try Shonaa. I'll try.

My Salekh. I love you both. You both deserve each other...
.shona. thumbnail
Thank u hun🤗 I m a faithful SP hater...never letting it win over my belief😡
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hahaz

I always said---their hugs mean the world to me. She always fit so perfectly in his arms. His hands covered in her blood...

I'm hurting right along with you...and his cry for her at the end..."Sadhna!"...I was like...I haven't felt that physically ill from a TV show...ever.

Everyone has a TV boyfriend or a movie husband or whatever...for me, I had my couple. My Salekh...my two innocent angels.