Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PARACHUTE

So i assume this post will be analysed and knit picked on each word.. ?

Somebody could of told me i was being so discussed openly on the forums for so loong..Ermm

This is properbly going to the be the only reply you'll get from me here, unless i feel the need to explain myself further.

I think i do my job as professionally as i can. I've done everything on bases of a non biased and outsider mod. If you don't like me or the rules which i did not make, then its not my problem. I-F sets COCs and MJHT has its own rules made by CMs. I don't think the forum should be treated differently due to the dramatic change in the forum... If you don't follow the rules, clearly we are going to colide. I can't walk along with you if you won't walk alongside with me.

I've always treated everyone fairly. I was getting tons of PMs from sajan and mjht fans who asked for so many threads to discuss their couples in, but i refused that because it was not fair. it was then questioned why so many mayur/rati threads were made on bases on things like dialouge, and scenes, clearly when all that can be done in one.

Why was there a need for so many rati topics when clearly the DT has made so many topics for the actress?

Fair enough you say "you were discussing seprate things" but hold on - seprate things which mean the same as other topics, but worded differently? Whats the point in that?

You all were calling me biased and practically bashing me in your hang outs and here.. but please see this:

Similar much? .. i did what i had to do. Sorry if you don't like it, but i can't change the rules for you or myself.

I closed Nids topic based on the date it was created, the first link was made 5th June so it stays but nids topic is closed.

Also, at the moment, i'm one the only mods on the mjht team who are active. Avani & gagan are going through personal issues, Preeti has to balance her star one channels and Star Plus forums, and Mahi & Ravs are inactive.

You've got to be pateint with me cause clearly nobody bothered to update me on things going on in the forum after i came back, as they were all away.

You know yourself that the Updates were not being done for the whole of the time i was away. I came back and quite crudely sorted everything sort with them, and i had to find new updaters who would not betray the DT when they were not around. =|

If you all jump on my back at once, its not going to get things done any quicker,LOL

Sorry if this is satire, but i love how all the members who hated me has shown up again and have quoted my old old replies which go back to early this year or last year. Was that not dusted and closed off?

Problem with my tone? i don't see anything wrong with it, its just as same as yours, I wasn't born from Mars or Venus that i should have a different tone. I'm human just like you. And the people who DO FOLLOW THE RULES intend to like my tone and my decisions.

am i god like? No, i'm clearly just doing what i feel is the right thing..

at the moment, i think the ones who are wrong and are blinded by fandom, are all of you who do not see the corruption this is causing.

- DB =)

Okay
I dont want to discuss anything else

but please dont use flowery words ...

Updates were available during the time when you were not here.. Just not all the time! I AM UPDATING YOU in this issue..if you think nobody else is

DOnt belittle coolbies..they are probably the most regular of the DT members

BETRAYAL is a very STRONG word!

and when you came back you ended up calling ppl unprofessional...
it strikes the wrong chord...if u want to be more respected..stop namecalling..

There is no Bigtime COrruption here...this is just a forum ..the world is still spinning

and NO..the issue I brought up is as recent as within the last 2-3 weeks! not ages ago.

TO Ishan
If you think I stepped out of line...feel free to edit my post

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Mystique-DarthVader-Beetnehlovea-little-hopeaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurartistuti123SobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 9)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Jess: OMG. Seriously?

Go ask any of the CMs e.g. gagan or preeti, nupur was my favourite charecter in MJHT..if i don't use sigs or boast my fandom around, it don't mean i don't like her:|

seriously, please stop jumping to conclusions.

@Caro - I'm not bilittling the coolbies, i've just said what i had to. When i went inactive i posted publically my dates of inactivness and informed my co workers, but the updaters did not.. but that is history now, it is an issue i resolved so i only pointed that out since you questioned it in pervious pages.

Edited by PARACHUTE - 22 June 2010 at 1:35pm

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
^ LOL
DB

I definitely agree that you liked nupur more..partly from your history in the forum ..and partly from the post Jess has quoted it

after years on MJHT DT..you cannot tell apart moyana and monaya

anyway..typo ..leave it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-Beetaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland_Meena_

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
^^ It shud have been Monaya Vs ArTi... not Monaya Vs Mayur....

Monaya and ArTi are real actors....

Mayur and Sajan are fictional characters...

As far as we are told, the appreciation threads are for actor's appreciation of their acting and performance... not discussing their daily scenes...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetisomersSobtiObsessionaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Noo.. you can discuss daily scenes and memories with mayur/sajan as well as most of the discussion that goes on the apperication threads is based on the actors' onscreen work.

If you read the new sticky i posted today, i've explained all that.

As far as the topic title error with moyana vs mayur, i will correct it...

me makiing the thread about rati topics does not mean rati can't be discussed, it was done based on similarity of the topics.

Edited by PARACHUTE - 22 June 2010 at 1:59pm

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Wow this thread. Okay, everyone I really think everyone should relax first of all. Take a deep breathe and just calm down. It isnt going to help anyone if you all equally use a harsh tone and post, for a lack of better words, harshly. So just calm it kermits LOL. I understand the issues everyone is having. Frankly I wouldnt even have noticed this thread if I hadnt come here to post an idea I had for IF Ermm. Blushing (Which by the way ROCKS and you all can read it after i post here Big smile LOL). Now because Im also a MJHT forum member, and a DT member too I feel i have a right to speak up here Embarrassed, so here it goes.

Originally posted by PARACHUTE

So i assume this post will be analysed and knit picked on each word.. ? 

Somebody could of told me i was being so discussed openly on the forums for so loong..Ermm

This is properbly going to the be the only reply you'll get from me here, unless i feel the need to explain myself further.

I think i do my job as professionally as i can. I've done everything on bases of a non biased and outsider mod. If you don't like me or the rules which i did not make, then its not my problem. I-F sets COCs and MJHT has its own rules made by CMs. I don't think the forum should be treated differently due to the dramatic change in the forum... If you don't follow the rules, clearly we are going to colide. I can't walk along with you if you won't walk alongside with me.

I've always treated everyone fairly. I was getting tons of PMs from sajan and mjht fans who asked for so many threads to discuss their couples in, but i refused that because it was not fair. it was then questioned why so many mayur/rati threads were made on bases on things like dialouge, and scenes, clearly when all that can be done in one.

Why was there a need for so many rati topics when clearly the DT has made so many topics for the actress?

Fair enough you say "you were discussing seprate things" but hold on - seprate things which mean the same as other topics, but worded differently? Whats the point in that?

You all were calling me biased and practically bashing me in your hang outs and here.. but please see this:

Similar much? .. i did what i had to do. Sorry if you don't like it, but i can't change the rules for you or myself.

I closed Nids topic based on the date it was created, the first link was made 5th June so it stays but nids topic is closed.

Also, at the moment, i'm one the only mods on the mjht team who are active. Avani & gagan are going through personal issues, Preeti has to balance her star one channels and Star Plus forums, and Mahi & Ravs are inactive.

You've got to be pateint with me cause clearly nobody bothered to update me on things going on in the forum after i came back, as they were all away.

You know yourself that the Updates were not being done for the whole of the time i was away. I came back and quite crudely sorted everything sort with them, and i had to find new updaters who would not betray the DT when they were not around. =|

If you all jump on my back at once, its not going to get things done any quicker,LOL

Sorry if this is satire, but i love how all the members who hated me has shown up again and have quoted my old old replies which go back to early this year or last year. Was that not dusted and closed off?

Problem with my tone? i don't see anything wrong with it, its just as same as yours, I wasn't born from Mars or Venus that i should have a different tone. I'm human just like you. And the people who DO FOLLOW THE RULES intend to like my tone and my decisions.

am i god like? No, i'm clearly just doing what i feel is the right thing..

at the moment, i think the ones who are wrong and are blinded by fandom, are all of you who do not see the corruption this is causing.

- DB =)

@ the MJHT forum members with the complaints: You guys have every right to speak up if you have a problem with any of your forums DT members. It is your right. Because that forum is just as much YOURS as it is theirs. However, it doesnt mean we speak harshly about the member in question either Embarrassed. If you all had an issue, it was frankly smart to go ahead and make a post like this. But speaking in a rude, harsh tone isnt going to stregthen your case Embarrassed. Constructive Criticism you guys, is what would have been best in this case. Right? Embarrassed 

@ DB: DB I understand that you feel like you are always being targeted but i just think its the way you go about making posts. You were very much a Rati fan we all know that, but with the constant closing of Rati topics that yes some are repeated but others that members have a right to post beign closed, members complaints were bound to happen. In this post you just made that i quoted, In my opinion you had a harsh tone. First, yes Mahi is inactive however Ravjot isnt. Second, yes you did come back after a long absense and you may have felt things that you normally do werent being done. I dont know about all of that, but all i know is that all the Dt members were taking care of forum to the best of their ability. Yes they were busy so extra things might not have been done, however the necessary items were being taken care of very well. So i dont feel it was right to say things werent being done. Third, you said that, "I came back and quite crudely sorted everything sort with them, and i had to find new updaters who would not betray the DT when they were not around. =|"  I dont think that was called for. Saying DT or updaters betrayed. They may have had their own reasons for not updating, but to say they betrayed wasnt right. Lastly, your tone at times is harsh. You may not intend it hwoever it comes out that way. I think that might be the reason for things turning out badly all the time.

The only thing i want to add is that GM's CM's and whoever is involved will help in taking care of the issues that have been brought up. I just ask as a member and DT member that everyone be a little calmer in their approaches and know that the BEST thing will be done. Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Mystiquebhavana92-DarthVader-Beethindu4lyfSobtiObsessionisomersa-little-hopeaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurartipetticoatSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetoland

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I agree the tone the Moderator used was very rude and not at all acceptable but the whole DT of MJHT cannot be blamed for one person's wrong doings. I was looking through some stickies posted in the forum and they are biased and very much unneeded. Not all of MJHT's Dev Team is like that. I have seen -Ravjot- active in the forum along with CM -Preeti-.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAnhdara13Beet-BolNaHalke-isomersa-little-hopeaj_observermayurartisafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

This is MJHT forum rules post...

there is no mention of appreciation thread in this post.

However I have read Gagan's old post in the past where clearly she mentioned that appreciation thread is for actor's acting skills. Those are individual actors threads... eg. Arjun's appreciation, Sanaya's appreciation and so on. It's not a combined couple's appreciation post. I remember this because there was Rati's appreciation post that got closed saying that it's repeated topic and all the acting appreciation shud be done in appreciation thread.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessionstuti123aj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top