Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 8)

nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I honestly don't care if MN topics or SG topics are closed down... My problem is with the condescending tone this MOD uses...

Yes some of us have used a harsher tone against this mod and that is only because he himself has asked for it by abusing his power as a moderator... He orders the members around like we are obliged to listen to him just because he is a mod... and if some people have had a problem with the forum in the past it is only because of moderators like him who once again misuse their power and raise WL for every little thing said by some members and reported by other members who are his friends or constantly suck up to him..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-DarthVader-iHeartMoitheaneesha1992BeetSobtiObsessionaj_observermayurartia-little-hope-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetoland

theaneesha1992 IF-Rockerz
theaneesha1992
theaneesha1992

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
what is this tone.......i thought  such tone wasn't allowed in forum...
....i agree with u nidzy completely
the moderator is being biased in my view and we want a reason for this......nupur is a part of mjht and if there is post about bringing her back or about her past moments whats wrong in that i fail to get it.

we deserve an explanation

Edited by theaneesha1992 - 22 June 2010 at 9:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavana92MystiqueBeetmayurartiaj_observer-Jwalamukhi-PureBlissSunshine Girl

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Guys I would request you to now stop posting in a rude tone. You guys have posted links and screen shots , I have informed the GMs , now please let them decide what to do , repeating same things again and again is not going to help. Stop bashing , you guys will get your answers but bashing the member will not help you guys in ANY WAY ! If it still continues I will have to CLOSE this topic. Please consider this as my last request. All I want to say is please be patient until a GM replies ! Smile

Cheers
Ishan

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Mystiquebhavana92Beet-DarthVader-mayurartiImmaculateDreamVampireBarbiea-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveaj_observerPureBlissBadtameez_Dil

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Ishaan, how would we know if the GMs are looking into this matter or not? Did you or any one of us get the indication from them they are looking into this matter? Or else this thread is nothing but shooting in the dark.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurartiaj_observer

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Jess , I have tried PMing each and everyone I feel should know about this . But GMs are busy with various other issues. Yes they haven't replied yet , but I am sure they will , I just request all to please be patient. Embarrassed

Edited by Ishan. - 22 June 2010 at 10:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Mystique-DarthVader-Beetmayurartia-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveaj_observerImmaculateDream

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

I Think Everybody should wait till someone comes and replies to all of your queries. Please, Members have patience i know you guys are hurt because of the current situation but if everybody will start to argue then it wont take out any solution right.. So, Please guys have patience..Its my request.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.BilliCat.bhavana92Mystique-DarthVader-Beet-BolNaHalke-ImmaculateDreammayurartiaj_observera-little-hope.Aparajhita.

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
So i assume this post will be analysed and knit picked on each word.. ?

Somebody could of told me i was being so discussed openly on the forums for so loong..Ermm

This is properbly going to the be the only reply you'll get from me here, unless i feel the need to explain myself further.

I think i do my job as professionally as i can. I've done everything on bases of a non biased and outsider mod. If you don't like me or the rules which i did not make, then its not my problem. I-F sets COCs and MJHT has its own rules made by CMs. I don't think the forum should be treated differently due to the dramatic change in the forum... If you don't follow the rules, clearly we are going to colide. I can't walk along with you if you won't walk alongside with me.

I've always treated everyone fairly. I was getting tons of PMs from sajan and mjht fans who asked for so many threads to discuss their couples in, but i refused that because it was not fair. it was then questioned why so many mayur/rati threads were made on bases on things like dialouge, and scenes, clearly when all that can be done in one.

Why was there a need for so many rati topics when clearly the DT has made so many topics for the actress?

Fair enough you say "you were discussing seprate things" but hold on - seprate things which mean the same as other topics, but worded differently? Whats the point in that?

You all were calling me biased and practically bashing me in your hang outs and here.. but please see this:

Similar much? .. i did what i had to do. Sorry if you don't like it, but i can't change the rules for you or myself.

I closed Nids topic based on the date it was created, the first link was made 5th June so it stays but nids topic is closed.

Also, at the moment, i'm one the only mods on the mjht team who are active. Avani & gagan are going through personal issues, Preeti has to balance her star one channels and Star Plus forums, and Mahi & Ravs are inactive.

You've got to be pateint with me cause clearly nobody bothered to update me on things going on in the forum after i came back, as they were all away.

You know yourself that the Updates were not being done for the whole of the time i was away. I came back and quite crudely sorted everything sort with them, and i had to find new updaters who would not betray the DT when they were not around. =|

If you all jump on my back at once, its not going to get things done any quicker,LOL

Sorry if this is satire, but i love how all the members who hated me has shown up again and have quoted my old old replies which go back to early this year or last year. Was that not dusted and closed off?

Problem with my tone? i don't see anything wrong with it, its just as same as yours, I wasn't born from Mars or Venus that i should have a different tone. I'm human just like you. And the people who DO FOLLOW THE RULES intend to like my tone and my decisions.

am i god like? No, i'm clearly just doing what i feel is the right thing..

at the moment, i think the ones who are wrong and are blinded by fandom, are all of you who do not see the corruption this is causing.

- DB =)
a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Boy, you still haven't stopped mocking MN fans...

The sticky that you made

It had this title before..."Moyana Topics VS Mayur Topics? By God!"

mocking Nupur's By God.. clearly this is another sticky made for mocking MN fans...

How convinienly now you removed By God from the title...

I wish I shud have taken a screen shot....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquehindu4lyfiHeartMoiBeetmayurartiaj_observerstuti123SobtiObsessionSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Go to top