Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

DB I dont know about anything else

but I think it is rather unfair of calling an ex-DT unprofessional or imply it that way

LINK: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1414566
"
The Written Updater MUST be able to post on the days chosen without making excuses.

- If the storyline changes or anything you must continue to be proffesional and post the written updates.
"

My question:
Dont YOU make EXCUSES? you are away from the forum a lot..you dont  even watch MJHT inspite of moderating the forum ....agreed u have exams and college and all..you are entitled to your breaks and all..are we opening topics calling YOU unprofessional? Did anybody else demand a REGULAR and PROFESSIONAL moderator who doesn't make excuses?

WHy are written updaters  not given the same break? WHy this tone? I find it MIGHTY INSULTING! DId not Expect this from You at All! Especially when you are away the most! Nothing against you though

WHy dont members in the forum deserve respect from you?

I have the same problem.
If the track changed, Rati left nothing is holding me back, I wont watch, plain and simple.
What is unprofessional about that?
To each his own. One will watch only when he/she wants to.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetstuti123a-little-hopeaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 7)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

WOAH!! the topic has shocked me to Death! so many of decent ppl i have ever known are Complaining( which is ok, they have a right ) in a HORRENDOUS tone. Thats BAD!

U guys are pointing at the poor moderatership of This forum YET Some of u have not decent enough to Use a correct TONE..
" THIS DB DUDE" oh common! even being at the complaining side, i felt BAD while going through some of the posts here.

Show some Respect guys.. We cannot just Say harsh words to them inorder to prove our point.

as Far as i have seen Even the members who suddenly popped in to this complaint post had not a Very good history with this Forum as well.

Sorry hun, but I think, we have been decent enough with this post. None of us has used harsh words.
Pardon me, what 'tone' are you talking about? They've closed down the moderation feedback post so where else do you expect us to voice out our opinions?
We do respect PARACHUTE but what's wrong is wrong!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurarti-RegalVintage-isomersstuti123SobtiObsessiona-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveaj_observer-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Okay!
These three topics am posting are DIFFERENT ones with different CONTENT. There was NO need to close them.

Magic once created cannot be recreated- Mayur/ArTi

^^ Is an APPRECIATION topic, appreciating the MAGIC created by Arjun and Rati AS Mayank and Nupur! It's about APPRECIATING the magic, and showing that NO OTHER new cast can EVER RECREATE it.

Mayank-Nupur the magical couple

^^ is a continuation of a topic BY Mou. It's the SECOND thread, since the other one had completed 150 pages!!!! And it's on REMINISCING all the magical scenes of Mayur and drooling over them, NOT APPRECIATING or saying that no one has created similar magic.

Mayank&Nupur magical moments

^^ is a collection of avatars of all MN scenes.

There is a CLEAR difference between all of these. Then why have the first two been closed down?

So since Nupur is out of the show we need to stop discussing her? FYI Mayank is STILL ALIVE and reminisces her memories. So we will too.

It's a public forum, it's UNFAIR and UNJUST to tell us to stick to discussing everything in the MN PARADISE only.

Sorry, we MN fans have enough self-respect and dignity and we WILL NOT butter or suck up to anyone. Period.

-Nidheya

Mystiquebhavana92Beetzooni.blueSobtiObsessiona-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveaj_observermayurartiisomersstuti123-Jwalamukhi-PureBliss

-Samira-

IF-Rockerz

-Samira-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
nidzy i completly agree with u dear
i used 2 think why allways tobic's regarding mayur closed?
i hope mjht moderator undestand our feelings now

Mystiquebhavana92BeetAngry_Birdaj_observermayurartistuti123-Jwalamukhi-

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by SAraW

WOAH!! the topic has shocked me to Death! so many of decent ppl i have ever known are Complaining( which is ok, they have a right ) in a HORRENDOUS tone. Thats BAD!

U guys are pointing at the poor moderatership of This forum YET Some of u have not decent enough to Use a correct TONE..
" THIS DB DUDE" oh common! even being at the complaining side, i felt BAD while going through some of the posts here.

Show some Respect guys.. We cannot just Say harsh words to them inorder to prove our point.

as Far as i have seen Even the members who suddenly popped in to this complaint post had not a Very good history with this Forum as well.

Sorry hun, but I think, we have been decent enough with this post. None of us has used harsh words.
Pardon me, what 'tone' are you talking about? They've closed down the moderation feedback post so where else do you expect us to voice out our opinions?
We do respect PARACHUTE but what's wrong is wrong!

If u read my post again, u will see i said "some ppl" i wasn't referring it to everyone who have raised their voices.

If something is wrong then its Wrong, but there is still a Way of Dealing things! Calling with names to the person because one had not a good history with that person isn't right.

If he had closed the moderation topic u guys have now found a way to Raise ur voices openly should have satisfied u all .. give ur points.. n leave it to the GMS ...but dont ridicule a Moderator by saying " this DB Dude is a GOD ... what does he think of himself ETC ETC" ..

i feel its very Rude.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAngry_BirdFragranceOfLove.Aparajhita.-Jwalamukhi-

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I've been noticing this bias since a long time. Not that I've any problems with the other set of fans but what is bothering me is that why WE MN fans have to face this bias each and every time. This forum has no freedom of expression or what? Now that Nupur is not there in the show, we can't discuss MN freely or what? There was a topic on Nupur's one-liners and then there was a topic which was a continuation of the MN adorable couple thread...this time it was named "MN- the magical couple." Now I fail to understand WHY are we being told to discuss everything in the paradise and the other thread made by Gagan which is meant for posting avis and pics. If this is the rule for us, then the same should apply for the other set of fans too :) thank u!

The moderator is extremely rude and he directly mocks us. [no offense please! I have nothing personal against anyone]

Like some of you have pointed out that the moderation feedback topic is closed. Now where do we complain now?

PS. I haven't used any harsh words and I've written it all in a calm tone :) rest is upto you. I just raised my voice against wrong!

Mystiquebhavana92BeetiHeartMoiAngry_Birdstuti123SobtiObsessionaj_observera-little-hopemayurarti-RegalVintage-safeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Please do take action soon :)

MystiqueBeetiHeartMoia-little-hopeaj_observermayurartiPureBlissBadtameez_Dil

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i agree with u completely dear...i have nticed about this 4 past many days...but couldnt do anything...love u 4 making this topic.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurartiaj_observera-little-hope

Post Reply New Post

Go to top